+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Dani92

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
Hi All

Here how many are waiting for file being Transferred to New Delhi VO ?

My Details:
File submitted: June 19th
AOR1 : July 19th
SA: August 04th
Schedule A & PCC: July 28th
Submitted Schedule A & PCC : July 30th

Nothing After this..
It takes approximately 2-3 weeks for the agent to process the form to your app and transfer the file to your visa office. I submitted mine on July 26th and got transferred on August 18th.

adamsands25

Dec 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO transferred to Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-14
Nomination.....
08-01-15
AOR Received.
02-03-15
Med's Request
29-04-15
Med's Done....
10-05-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-05-15
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-15
LANDED..........
08-07-15
It takes approximately 2-3 weeks for the agent to process the form to your app and transfer the file to your visa office. I submitted mine on July 26th and got transferred on August 18th.
I submitted my son's app on 6th June. I guess spouse and children apps take same time, maybe shorter for children. Done medicals on 6th August but still no AOR2 from NDVO or transfer intimation from Mississauga.

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Do we get any confirmation in the email after uploading PCC & schedule A ? ECAS showing only two lines. Application received on June 28th, correspondence sent on August 2nd.

Jojo87

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Do we get any confirmation in the email after uploading PCC & schedule A ? ECAS showing only two lines. Application received on June 28th, correspondence sent on August 2nd.
Check your Gckey account it will show:
"The additional document you provided have been uploaded"

jenner2017

Jul 17, 2017
Has anyone received an email that the preliminary review (visa office) concerns that PA may not meet the requirements for immigration.
The details state that when I (sponsor) applied for my PR, PA should have been examined as well.
But we were not married by the time I became PR.
Has anyone been through this before?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Has anyone received an email that the preliminary review (visa office) concerns that PA may not meet the requirements for immigration.
The details state that when I (sponsor) applied for my PR, PA should have been examined as well.
Did you not update your marital status along the way at some point

Ching86

Jul 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-06-2017
I applied for PR in 2013.. Landed 2014.. I got married 2016.. so PA would not be in my application years before..
You might have lived together in the same house before getting married. You were not able to declare him/her as common-law partner on your application before.

Chirag0389

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015

Did you check the last option in Doc Checklist IMM5533 (the new one as per June-2017). The option was something like this

Additional Option:
My sponsor declared me as their spouse already when I applied for PR in Canada. At that time, I was a non accompanying family member. I was examined but did not rec. an immigrant visa.

Maybe something has to do with this option?

jenner2017

Jul 17, 2017
We haven't.. there was a misunderstanding on our marriage certificate about previously living together which I cleared when I submitted our application.. I provided an explanation, affidavits, proof or residence.. I am not sure if the officer actually reviewed all documents we submitted..

jenner2017

Jul 17, 2017
Did you check the last option in Doc Checklist IMM5533 (the new one as per June-2017). The option was something like this

Additional Option:
My sponsor declared me as their spouse already when I applied for PR in Canada. At that time, I was a non accompanying family member. I was examined but did not rec. an immigrant visa.

Maybe something has to do with this option?
We haven't.. there was a misunderstanding on our marriage certificate about previously living together which I cleared when I submitted our application.. I provided an explanation, affidavits, proof or residence.. I am not sure if the officer actually reviewed all documents we submitted..

bkharu

Dec 15, 2016
Hey all .
We applied in april . We send our application and we paid the fee online on 24th april . On june 5th we came to know that , the CIC has send back our application .

On 20th june we send our application again. Till now I am done with the medical , police clearance ans Schedule A .

I wanted to know that am I an april applicant or a june applicant ? I mean since we paid the fee in April , doesnt that mean our process has started from april ?
it happened to us too. so i think we are in a june applicant since the rule said that if they returned the papers then it will go back to the starting process.