Fingerprint 2013

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nguyentu2001 said:
Thank you.
Could you please let me now when your fingerprints was submitted?
My wife submitted in Nov 2013 and she is planning for a 3 months maternity leave in April...she will come back here in July 2014. I just wanted to know the gap in between so we could arrange our flight accordingly.

Thanks,
My fingerprint was submitted electronically on May, 2013 and took my test on Nov, 2013

It took 6 months from submitting my fingerprint to the date I took the test.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
professional 1 said:
My fingerprint was submitted electronically on May, 2013 and took my test on Nov, 2013

It took 6 months from submitting my fingerprint to the date I took my test.
Thank you very much. How was the test? Did you have any news about oath?

Amry83

Aug 25, 2009
professional 1 said:
Regarding my case, I was requested to do the fingerprint on May, which I did the same day I received the fingerprint. Then, emailed the RCPM and was told that they have processed and sent the results to CIC the same exact date they received it.

Then I emailed CIC and was told after a month that they have received my fingerprint results from the RCMP and will contact me in due course for the next step. I am still waiting for the next step.

Regarding my friend, he went back to the police station the day day after he made the accident voluntarily. When they asked him about the reason of fleeing the scene, he said he got scared.

They did not put him in jail. However, he was billed out, fingerprinted, sent to court, fined for $1500, got his license suspended for one year, and got a summary criminal offence.

This criminal record showed on his fingerprint results and CIC asked him to submit a certificate from the court where he was charged to check the following information:

The offence was indictable or summary

If it is over parmently or can be activated.

If he paid the fine already

If there was any other related charges to that case pending

He got that certificate from court and sent it to CIC, and is now waiting for their response.
on which address did you email the RCMP?

Thank you for your help

Amry83

Aug 25, 2009
My e-cas just updated today and I am scheduled for a Test on February 3rd, got this only after one month from sending my fingerprint.

What a relief, my local office is Windsor

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amry83 said:
My e-cas just updated today and I am scheduled for a Test on February 3rd, got this only after one month from sending my fingerprint.

What a relief, my local office is Windsor
Congrats and good luck. I have heard that Windsor is a very fast office. You are almost there.

Amry83

Aug 25, 2009
Thank you professional 1,

Did you get your Oath letter yet?

I am planning to travel in first week of March for 10 days, do you think I should let them know to avoid missing the Oath ceremony if I passed my test and interview.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amry83 said:
Thank you professional 1,

Did you get your Oath letter yet?

I am planning to travel in first week of March for 10 days, do you think I should let them know to avoid missing the Oath ceremony if I passed my test and interview.
Yes, I got it. My Oath is tomorrow. Received it 6 weeks after the test date.

I don't think you should mention anything to them regarding your plans for traveling.

I think you will get it in less than a month from your test date.

I would recommend to just wait until you get your oath and then make new plans for traveling.

Amry83

Aug 25, 2009
Congratulations ;D .....

I think after my test and knowing what should I expect, I will decide

How was the interview...

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amry83 said:
Congratulations ;D .....

I think after my test and knowing what should I expect, I will decide

How was the interview...

Thanks. The interview was very smooth. It took around 7 minutes.

Amry83

Aug 25, 2009
Was the officer thorough...

I am thinking of creating a spreadsheet to directly point the Residence Calculator list to the pages of stamps in the passport... or this is too much.... What did you take with you to the interview....my apologies too many questions..

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
professional 1 said:
Thanks. The interview was very smooth. It took around 7 minutes.
Could you please briefly describe the interview? I am having exam and interview next Tuesday so I would like to know what to expect. I would reapply appreciate your help!!!!