Fingerprint 2013

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amry83 said:
Was the officer thorough...

I am thinking of creating a spreadsheet to directly point the Residence Calculator list to the pages of stamps in the passport... or this is too much.... What did you take with you to the interview....my apologies too many questions..
No, you don't need to do so. Being honest, I only presented the 4 things they are asking for in the test letter. Kept some extra documents in a different envelop that I didn't even touch during the interview, as I wasn't asked to.

PR card

Landing document

Drivers license

Health card

That was it . I was just asked whether I am still in a full time job with the same company.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nguyentu2001 said:
Could you please briefly describe the interview? I am having exam and interview next Tuesday so I would like to know what to expect. I would reapply appreciate your help!!!!
Check the following link to see my whole experience during the test day:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/just-thought-of-sharing-this-information-about-my-citizenship-application-t124781.0.html;msg2739965#msg2739965

Good luck.

maximcanada

Jan 3, 2014
Hi All,

Does anyone has experience of receiving fingerprint request in Montreal in 2013? I received it on Sept 2013 and sent it back the result the day after, but I didn't hear from CIC yet.

Please let me know if any one knows how long should I wait to invite for the test.

Thank you.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maximcanada said:
Hi All,

Does anyone has experience of receiving fingerprint request in Montreal in 2013? I received it on Sept 2013 and sent it back the result the day after, but I didn't hear from CIC yet.

Please let me know if any one knows how long should I wait to invite for the test.

Thank you.
My wife from Vancouver. Applied in 2012. Got Finger print in 2013, submitted it in Nov 2013 and got test for Feb 19.

wadelmaki

Star Member
Sep 17, 2013
I do have a question guys; I applied in July of last year and I was told over the phone that a finger print request was sent to me on March 3rd and I have not received it yet. I phoned CIC and told them I did not receive the FP request and wondering if they will send me another one, they told me I have to wait for six weeks before they can consider it lost in the mail.
Do you guys know if I walk to RMCP and ask for FP without the letter in hand, will I be allowed? I don’t want to waste a lot of time by waiting!
What you guys think?

Fadz

Mar 14, 2014
wadelmaki said:
I do have a question guys; I applied in July of last year and I was told over the phone that a finger print request was sent to me on March 3rd and I have not received it yet. I phoned CIC and told them I did not receive the FP request and wondering if they will send me another one, they told me I have to wait for six weeks before they can consider it lost in the mail.
Do you guys know if I walk to RMCP and ask for FP without the letter in hand, will I be allowed? I don't want to waste a lot of time by waiting!
What you guys think?
If you are doing digital FP, the RCMP will require the letter from the CIC so they can have all the info and submit it back to the CIC

Lada_13

Mar 1, 2014
hi guys. i applyed for pr on may 2013 from within Canada. this dec got my medical done. january - medical reults been received. today they send me the fingerprints request. does someone have such experience? and how long can i wait after i will send them my fp? i dnt have any criminal records. so nothing to worry. but still its strange.

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is now a requirement for visitors from certain countries, it does not mean you are a criminal. You will just spend a few more bucks to get this done nothing to worry about.

ibanez

Jul 11, 2014
Hi

I applied for Finger print in feb 2014. I got a letter from CIC saying they need the report. But RCMP has not replied to CIC yet. It has been 5 months now. Today i got a letter from CIC saying they will give me 15 days within which i need to send a report. i sent email to RCMP but they send a standard reply saying it will take 3-4 months.

I have a past criminal record but case was dropped since it was a family issue. Could someone tell me what should i do at this point?

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Try contacting CIC and the RCMP to see if this issue can be resolved. It does not matter what the issue was the RCMP can take their time investigating the incident.