+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fingerprint 2013

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
egyo said:
@ professional 1 and @ gm77 and @ Canuto Any updates about the processing of your fingerprints and getting into the next step?!! Please keep us updates. I did my digital fingerprint by the mid of July 2013 and still waiting.
Not at my end, I actually called CIC again last week to inquire. They said they have received my fingerprint results from the RCMP and that everything in my file looks great waiting for the next step which is the test.

However, the agent said that scharbrough is a busy office, and takes a little while to schedule tests. There is nothing I can do other than waiting.

egyo

Apr 24, 2012
Hello professional 1, This is just great news...they told me the same thing last Friday...but I am not sure how long does it take till you get into the second step, which is the test in our cases...all the best :)

Canuto

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2012
I have done my fingerprint(digItal) thru Commissionaires office in Edmonton last month. Still stuck in this waiting game. Last week I talked to Call Centre agent and told me it will take 8 months for the next processing, I'm hoping it's the written test.
But since I lived in Deadmonton. For sure! my test will be next year if I don't get the horrifying RQ letter.
Nothing much I can do but write a letter to my MP and enjoy our Canadian Summer that never lasts. ;D

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
egyo said:
Hello professional 1, This is just great news...they told me the same thing last Friday...but I am not sure how long does it take till you get into the second step, which is the test in our cases...all the best :)
Egyo,

Is your file at scharbrough as well ?

simplyproductive

Star Member
Dec 17, 2012
Canuto said:
Hello to all in this waiting game!

After all these year of waiting, it appears I might wait for another year again??? Because now my papers fall under the category of Non Routine Citizenship Application.(35 months processing) :mad:

Submitted my application June 2012
In Process June 2013
Got a letter yesterday for Fingerprinting.

I guess my papers are still stucked in Sydney, N.S. Does anyone got a request for fingerprinting and how long does it take to move on to another process? Or I should say, what's next and how long will I wait again after fingerprinting? RQ?

It appears that, after Minister JK left the building the processing went a little bit faster. I was IN Process June 2013 then got this fingerprint request July 2013

Any comments, suggestions, words of encouragement or condolences will be appreciated. :'(
Your letter issued from local office or from Sydney ? or issued from local office ,but mailed from Sydney ? or Issued from sydney mailed from Sydney ?

Canuto

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2012
Hi Egyo, my PR card is still valid and will expire on February 2014, i have not applied for renewal. The fingerprint request is for Citizenship. But if it is for PR renewal card time frame, my colleague got his in mail within 4 months processing.

gm77

May 14, 2012
I called CIC and they told me fingerprints are ok and waiting for next step.
App. april 2012
in process jan 2013
fingerprints july 2013

vik403

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Halifax, NS, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2013
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
File Transfer...
26-03-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-09-2013
LANDED..........
16-10-2013
My citizenship test was in Feb this year and for some reason CIC decided to send me a finger print request. I did that and have been waiting since then. When i called CIC, they told me that since my file was sent for finger prints, i fall under the 36 month catagory.lol!! what a fooking joke!! CIC can keep the citizenship and shove it where the sun don't shine ;)

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vik403 said:
My citizenship test was in Feb this year and for some reason CIC decided to send me a finger print request. I did that and have been waiting since then. When i called CIC, they told me that since my file was sent for finger prints, i fall under the 36 month catagory.lol!! what a fooking joke!! CIC can keep the citizenship and shove it where the sun don't shine ;)
Did you confirm with them whether they recieved the results of your fingerprints from the RCMP ?

vik403

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Halifax, NS, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2013
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
File Transfer...
26-03-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-09-2013
LANDED..........
16-10-2013
professional 1 said:
Did you confirm with them whether they recieved the results of your fingerprints from the RCMP ?
Yes I did. They told me that they recieved the results back in April and everything is good. Now the file must be somewhere in Halifax office just waiting for someone to open it up and schedule me for an oath ceremony lolzz. Talk about incompetence!! :p :p

egyo

Apr 24, 2012
@ professional 1 and @ gm77 and @ Canuto Did you hear anything guys?!! I just called the CIC and told me that my findgerprints have been processed and my file has been transferred to local office to set a test date...any idea how long does it take them to do so?! Any updates :)