+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

gschostack

Star Member
Sep 12, 2021
Where should I upload my language tests in my EE profile?
In the education degrees?
OR does the IRCC check the results online and it isnt necessary to upload them ?
thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Reactions: IMwaseem98

Sree2750

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Hello, I was completing the profile for express entry and wanted to ask a question. If I did two roles in my organization then will it be two entries in to work experience or should i just add one role for one organization. Thanks

izumi77

Aug 10, 2023
Hello everybody! I'm stuck at the following step: I'm asked to fill in my Language test result form or certificate number. When I do so, the system shows me an error message:

• Error Description: Problematic field:Language test result form or certificate number (see help button for Language test taken) (required): Number of characters must be less or equal to 30.

Considering that I passed the TCF Canada and that my certificate number consists of 32 characters connected by a hyphen, can someone enlighten me on this point?

P.-S. This is a repost of my previous thread. I think it belongs here.

Thanks.

ariaazinak

Aug 8, 2023
What document of separation is required for EE pr visa.... ? I am not divorced but i am separated from my husband and i have a kid. Kid lives with me. So what documents of separation are required if i get ITA ? In india do we have document for legal separation

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
hi
i have travel history on my old passport, but i have not traveled my new passport which i presented to IRCC.also i didn't mention any travel history, as from every country it will reuqire me to arrange police report which was complicated process. now i have applied as well for visa, now i am thinking i made mistake, will they must check my old passports as well? or sometime they can skip it.

Stellar23

Nov 3, 2022
I dial automated telephone service and it didn’t tell me the status of application, it immediately transferred my call to agent to serve me better. I’ve seen it happen before with my approved visa and work permit when I dial in. What do you think about my PR application ?

guardian007

Star Member
Dec 2, 2021
Filling for express entry,

When filling for express entry profile,

It’s asks if you have job offer
-
What should be put if I am already working in Canada but not LMIA but open work permit?!

Thanks for your response

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Filling for express entry,

When filling for express entry profile,

It’s asks if you have job offer
-
What should be put if I am already working in Canada but not LMIA but open work permit?!

Thanks for your response
You don't have a job offer. If you are on PGWP, you either need an offer of employment or a job offer supported by LMIA.