+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

gschostack

Star Member
Sep 12, 2021
Hello guys,
I’m having some doubts regarding my work experience and my bank statement.
I’m a medical resident in Brazil, and I make about 1500CAD/month. This is the way that I’m going to prove that I have 2 years of work experience.
However, I work as well as a doctor in an intensive care unit, but as an autonomous worker, therefore, proving this kind of work experience would be much harder, and I didn’t like to declare this. It would be in the same NOC, but the amount I make in the latter is at least 4 times bigger.
I have a doubt when it comes to the bank statement, since it’s obligatory to declare the last 6 months balances and it would have a discrepancy regarding my monthly salary and the work experience salary.
I would like to know if it’s obligatory to declare the salary in the work experience form. and I would like to know if this discrepancy of salary between those two would pose as a problem for the IRCC.
Another thing is that my spouse is not going to send proof of work experience, since there’s no work experience in Canada. the only points coming from my spouse are the language test and degree. Can this be a problem as well?

thanks so much in advance

rakesh1988

Jul 1, 2023
<<< This post is straight from my blog. I thought it would be better to have a copy on the forum too>>>

Creating your online Express Entry profile:

Congratulations! You are eligible and all set to create your online Express Entry profile. To proceed you will need a couple of things:

A) As mentioned before, you would need the Personal Reference code.

B) You need to create a myCIC account, if you do not have one already.

C) You will need your language test’s Test Report Form (hereafter referred to as TRF) number AND your ECA report number to create and submit a complete profile.

D) You need to register with Canada’s “Job Bank” for CIC to deem your application as complete. The only people who are exempted from this requirement are the ones who have a job offer endorsed with a positive Labor Market Impact Assessment (hereafter referred to as LMIA) or people who are already working in Canada.

Please note that you need a login credential to create a myCIC account; you can login through a sign-in partner or by creating a GC key. I will discuss, in pristine detail, the end to end process involved in creating an EE profile (with screenshots) in a separate post since the scope of this post is only to provide some basic insight on how the EE system works.

You will have created your profile by now. Now you have to sit down patiently and wait for your ITA. The odds of getting an ITA are directly proportional to your CRS. Higher your CRS, higher the chances of getting invited. This is the end of the pre-application phase.

Please find the step-by-step details here

-rajkamalmohanram
Really appreciable task , thankyou so much but the link provided under step by step detail of creating EE profile doesn't work, it doesn't open.
Please guide

gschostack

Star Member
Sep 12, 2021
In the personal history section, should I create a gap to include travelling? Or it isn’t necessary as it already exists the travelling section?
for example:
I studied from 2014 to 2020 - during this time, I traveled as a tourist. I should add this travels to the personal history as well?
In the travel section, I should include all cities that I visited or only the country? If I traveled as a tourist, what king of explanation should I give?

Dc4408

Jun 29, 2023
I submitted online application for express entry under FSW program without IELTS and ECA on 3-6-2023 which resulted " ineligible".
Now, can I submit another application or can apply for Visit visa or any other program for Canada?
Please guide me.
Thank you
I can help you through entire process. Let me know. Thanks

Dc4408

Jun 29, 2023
Any chance for getting an ITA on 479 CRS. I’m turning 31 in Sep. Do I have sufficient time to receive an ITA before my birthday?
my noc code is 11201
Draw always varies, so you just need to wait for your time. Or else keep trying IELTS to increase the score if you can

Dc4408

Jun 29, 2023
I submitted online application for express entry under FSW program without IELTS and ECA on 3-6-2023 which resulted " ineligible".
Now, can I submit another application or can apply for Visit visa or any other program for Canada?
Please guide me.
Thank you
I can help