+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

Dc4408

Jun 29, 2023
fyi, you can't sell services on this forum. Not that you have explicitly posted about your services, but in case if you were planning to.
I don’t sell services. I have been helping people for more than 10 years. If I have to sell service, I rather make website and let people connect. Or make groups on Fb or instagram. My old login, I forgot password and can’t reset for some reason. So this is new account and I only intend to help people.
I have helped more than 100 people to get their PR or work permit.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I don’t sell services. I have been helping people for more than 10 years. If I have to sell service, I rather make website and let people connect. Or make groups on Fb or instagram. My old login, I forgot password and can’t reset for some reason. So this is new account and I only intend to help people.
I have helped more than 100 people to get their PR or work permit.
Good to know :)

rakesh1988

Jul 1, 2023
Hello, while creating EE profile in experience section, should I add my current job too which is of different noc from previous job(8 yr experience)?
Please suggest.

gschostack

Star Member
Sep 12, 2021
When it comes to the periods that I was unemployed in my personal history. Is it necessary to provide any kind of additional information, or stating that I was unemployed is enough ?

rakesh1988

Jul 1, 2023
<<< This post is straight from my blog. I thought it would be better to have a copy on the forum too>>>
profile.

Creating your online Express Entry profile:

Congratulations! You are eligible and all set to create your online Express Entry profile. To proceed you will need a couple of things:

A) As mentioned before, you would need the Personal Reference code.

B) You need to create a myCIC account, if you do not have one already.

C) You will need your language test’s Test Report Form (hereafter referred to as TRF) number AND your ECA report number to create and submit a complete profile.

D) You need to register with Canada’s “Job Bank” for CIC to deem your application as complete. The only people who are exempted from this requirement are the ones who have a job offer endorsed with a positive Labor Market Impact Assessment (hereafter referred to as LMIA) or people who are already working in Canada.

Please note that you need a login credential to create a myCIC account; you can login through a sign-in partner or by creating a GC key. I will discuss, in pristine detail, the end to end process involved in creating an EE profile (with screenshots) in a separate post since the scope of this post is only to provide some basic insight on how the EE system works.

You will have created your profile by now. Now you have to sit down patiently and wait for your ITA. The odds of getting an ITA are directly proportional to your CRS. Higher your CRS, higher the chances of getting invited. This is the end of the pre-application phase.

Please find the step-by-step details here
!

-rajkamalmohanram
Hello there, the you provided here under 'step-by-step details' is not opening,
Please guide.

gschostack

Star Member
Sep 12, 2021
Hello guys,

regarding the work experience documents, I got a letter from my supervisor stating all the necessary information. Is it necessary to send as well my pay-checks to prove that I was indeed working? Or that is excess of information?

nofearamk

Star Member
May 15, 2023
Hello guys, would really appreciate if someone can answer this question:

On the IRCC document checklist page, it says that one needs to upload all PCC's in Color or rejection can take place.

People who lived in the US or are currently there know that FBI issues PCC in black and white since it's their standard format for the PCC. I've read on a lot of community pages where they said that FBI used to issue color PCC in the past but now, it's all B&W for everyone.

Since it's their official format, how to get through this without facing rejection.

Rimka13

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hello! is the processing time really 7 months now?

I'm hesitating whether my spouse should apply for express entry or spouse sponsorship

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello! is the processing time really 7 months now?

I'm hesitating whether my spouse should apply for express entry or spouse sponsorship
It isn't strictly enforced timeline. While we do have a very large number of applicants getting processed very fast (2-4 months), there are those who are waiting from 8+ months too. Plus, this 7 months processing time for EE-outland can change from time to time and can go up too.

Last edited: