+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And the embassy will be closed on Friday Dec 24th and on Monday Dec 27th for xmas holidays.

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What will they do if they are open also ? :p

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
UOC said:
Dear members, I have sponsored my wife from Islamabad. If i want to send additional proofs, can i send directly to Visa office or my wife has to send them. Please advise.
Hi UOC,

Your wife should send her proofs by herself from pakistan and you should send your proofs from here, it's always better. I sponsered my husband from here Canada and i sent my proofs from here and he sent them from pakistan.

Baseera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
sidney said:
Congrats Baseera plz just inform u're sponsoring ur hubby from Pakistan or Afghanistan cause it took u so long dear thats scaryyyyyyy.
sure.... I am sponsoring my husband from Afghanistan, but it does not really matter from where u sponsor it all depends on the case... so its different for everyone

Baseera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
sidney said:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Finally good news moubarak for you Baseera & unpatience inchallah we'll hear something nice soon i guess they're starting with people who have been waiting for so long first i hope we'll hear good news in january Ameen ya rab.
thanks standard... I pray for u too that u hear a good news soon Inshallah

Sweet901

Aug 17, 2010
Visa offices seems to be giving visas to spouses in afghanistan only now i think becuz there are 3 ppl from this forum are getting their visas and two of my personal friends' spouses got theirs in which they will be coming to canada any day this week! they have been waitin for more than 20 months as well.. so i think they deserve to get their visas earlier since they waited the longest! Inshallah, we will be NEXT! !

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Saroo,

So when YOU send the proof from Canada what details you provide on the covering. Do you mention your husband full name, file number, and his date of birth. Have you included the Representative form in your name when you submited the case or it is not required ?

saroo said:
Hi UOC,

Your wife should send her proofs by herself from pakistan and you should send your proofs from here, it's always better. I sponsered my husband from here Canada and i sent my proofs from here and he sent them from pakistan.

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
UOC said:
Dear Saroo,

So when YOU send the proof from Canada what details you provide on the covering. Do you mention your husband full name, file number, and his date of birth. Have you included the Representative form in your name when you submited the case or it is not required ?
Each time you send them the proofs you have to send them the AOR LETTER'S PHOTOCOPY which your spouse have recieved in pakistan because it has all the information on it. It makes it easier for them to track your file this way. Which representative form are you refering to i didn't quite understand.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
Baseera said:
hey my husband got the same letter so I should book his ticket maybe Jan 13 or so.. what do u think?
congrats grl.... finally some gud news................... pray for us too............ ALL D VERY BEST TO .............

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Unpatience said:
Baseera congrates!!

im sponsoring my hubby from afghanistan through pakistan. they asked my husband to send in passport and a copy of flight itinerary...and he did the date he wanna book for ticket is dec 26th...so i hope he gets visa next week december 23 or 24 before 26th...i know eh..i never heard of flight itinerary either..its so weird..i think its cuz my hubby's medical forms expires in janauary 7th 2011. so they wanna send him visa ASAP before january. :)
CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS................................. PRAY FOR US ALL TOOO......

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Just found from my wife that she has 3 close FAMILY weddings in Feb 2011. So no point for me to rush the things untill March now. however my sister husband [March 01 AOR] is much angry on CHC.
For me Thora intazar ka maza lijiye.
HEY THERE
MY HUBBY WILL BE VISITING ME inshallahhhh by d end of dec , do u think i shld send chc his copy of ticket n boarding card , n some pic v can take whn he comes...... ???

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
lonly widout hubby said:
HEY THERE
MY HUBBY WILL BE VISITING ME inshallahhhh by d end of dec , do u think i shld send chc his copy of ticket n boarding card , n some pic v can take whn he comes...... ???
Very good idea !!! You should send them all these things and it should help you out with the process of your case. Forsure take alot of pics when you go for shopping or eat dinners togeather or anywhere else. Believe me it helps.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
saroo said:
Very good idea !!! You should send them all these things and it should help you out with the process of your case. Forsure take alot of pics when you go for shopping or eat dinners togeather or anywhere else. Believe me it helps.
OH THANKZZZZZZZZZ SOO MUUCHHHHHHHHHH.........

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Come on CHC-I many peoples had re-medical in Oct including my spouse and lets send every body PPR letter in JAN 2011.
Start the new year with a change and good news.