AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Just to let you guys know if you are thinking that long processing times are only for Pakistan. It is for other countries too, so you guys should not criticize Canadian Government for discrimination and racism. You can see China, Singapore in the below list as well, and these countries are better than Pakistan for sure. But still they have long processing times

Colombo - Sri Lanka 17
Hong Kong - China 15
Islamabad - Pakistan 16
Singapore - Singapore 18
United Arab Emirates 25
Accra - Ghana 22
Nairobi - Kenya 29
Bogota - Colombia 15
Caracas - Venezuela 18
Guatemala 18
Jamaica 15
Mexico 15
Trinidad and Tobago 15
Berlin - Germany 14
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
UOC said:
Marya, dont worry and keep praying. CIC has increased the quota for spousal immigration in 2011 and in order to meet the target they have to reduce the processing times.
CIC has a global file sharing system , where one visas office can request other offices where load is low, to process their cases in order to meet the target. I dont know if they are using it but they can if they want.
Marya, UOC is right. CIC has increased the quota for spousal immigration for year 2011. Insha allah there will be a good news for all of us. I am also waiting for my husband, i applied for him last year in Sept 2009 and his case process started on Nov the 14th 2009. My MP'S office told me that they were informed by CIC that it will take 14 months for my case and i am almost there and let see what they do? My MP'S office is going to contact the embassy again in January and let see what happens next. I will inform you guys forsure if i hear something good.

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
saroo said:
Marya, UOC is right. CIC has increased the quota for spousal immigration for year 2011. Insha allah there will be a good news for all of us. I am also waiting for my husband, i applied for him last year in Sept 2009 and his case process started on Nov the 14th 2009. My MP'S office told me that they were informed by CIC that it will take 14 months for my case and i am almost there and let see what they do? My MP'S office is going to contact the embassy again in January and let see what happens next. I will inform you guys forsure if i hear something good.
Salam alaikoume Saroo inchaAllah everything will be just fine i would like to ask u in which area u live in canada if u don't mind me asking? i live in Scarborough & i contacted my MP too via email they replied that they'll be in holidays starting december 22 and they'll give answer after that will see what they'll say u're reply will be appreciated thanks.

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
sidney said:
Salam alaikoume Saroo inchaAllah everything will be just fine i would like to ask u in which area u live in canada if u don't mind me asking? i live in Scarborough & i contacted my MP too via email they replied that they'll be in holidays starting december 22 and they'll give answer after that will see what they'll say u're reply will be appreciated thanks.
Hi Sidney,

No i don't mind, I live in Mississauga. Yeah this is the wrong time contacting them because they are busy with their Christmas holidays and you will have to wait until after the New Year. That's what my MP'S office told me. Actually they have sent the request for me last week but again the people who are working in the embassy in Islamabad are also on holidays, so right now nothing is possible. We just have to sit back and relax and enjoy the holidays as well. I am sure everyone is stressed out but there is nothing we can do right now just sit back and enjoy the good food and watch some good funny movies over the holidays. That's all i can right now.

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
First of all who is involving the Canadian Government in this matter, this is immigration site and who is talking about the Government any way.
We all know very well that there are alot of other countries which immigration department is taking long to hand out the visa's. As far as you are concerened about discrimination that is there believe it or not. The problem with CIC is that they give you the timeline and then they totaly forget about you. This is not right. Believe me if these people have to go through these hard times like we do they will change their Laws overnight because i would like to see how would they feel if they have to stay away from their husbands or wives.

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
HI EVERYONE,

I just called the embassy in Islamabad to ask for how many days the embassy be closed, the receptionist told me for Christmas they are closed from Dec the 24th till Dec the 27th. And then for New Year from Jan the 1st till Jan the 3rd 2011. So four days for Christmas and three days for New Year.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
saroo said:
First of all who is involving the Canadian Government in this matter, this is immigration site and who is talking about the Government any way.
We all know very well that there are alot of other countries which immigration department is taking long to hand out the visa's. As far as you are concerened about discrimination that is there believe it or not. The problem with CIC is that they give you the timeline and then they totaly forget about you. This is not right. Believe me if these people have to go through these hard times like we do they will change their Laws overnight because i would like to see how would they feel if they have to stay away from their husbands or wives.
Yes sir you are right. This is the immigration site. oh let me correct my sentence this is not an immigration site, this is a forum where every one has the right to express themselves. I know a lot of people who are Canadian and not Pakistanis are living away from their husbands and wives. CIC falls under Canadian Government so any thing against CIC is basically against Canadian Government. And you talk about discrimination within CIC, at least they are doing it with Others. Not like Pakistani Government Officials/Departments who discriminates their own people. CIC didn't come and ask you to go an marry people from outside Canada. If you can't wait then you better off marrying someone who doesn't have to go through with the process. Canadian Government Offices are just like any other government office around the world. They will not process your file until your time comes. Even they will have nothing to do, your file will not appear on their screen till your next BF Date. So every one needs to be chill. I do understand everyone's pain here, and do pray for each and every one of you that all of you can unite with your families very quickly.

And i don't want any replies on this from any one. It is not against anyone. Not even the quoted person. Please and Thank you.

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
Thank you for your lovely comments....

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
No need to be upset abt anything people r just tired of waiting so long and they like to express themselves whatever inchaAllah everyone will get his/her PR soon Ameen ya rab.

Baseera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
sidney said:
No need to be upset abt anything people r just tired of waiting so long and they like to express themselves whatever inchaAllah everyone will get his/her PR soon Ameen ya rab.
salam everyone.. I have a question... okay on the PPR letter that my husband recieved it says within 15 days u have to send ur passport otherwise ur case will be closed and we asume that ur no longer interested in this... well the date on the letter is Dec, 09, 2010 and my husband got the letter on the 17th of Dec, he is still waiting for Pakistan to issue him visa so he can go into Pakistan... why do they give such short period of time? what is the solution to this.. should we write a letter to them and explain that he had to get visa for Pakistan and it was taking for ever for them to issue the visa?

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
It is just a generic words/letter they use to contact each applicant. But you can always contact CIC and tell them your situation. They do consider legitimate requests, and i am telling you from personal experience.

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
Baseera said:
salam everyone.. I have a question... okay on the PPR letter that my husband recieved it says within 15 days u have to send ur passport otherwise ur case will be closed and we asume that ur no longer interested in this... well the date on the letter is Dec, 09, 2010 and my husband got the letter on the 17th of Dec, he is still waiting for Pakistan to issue him visa so he can go into Pakistan... why do they give such short period of time? what is the solution to this.. should we write a letter to them and explain that he had to get visa for Pakistan and it was taking for ever for them to issue the visa?
baseera what was ur timeline plz?

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
Baseera said:
Salam alaikoume Baseera why ur husband wants to get visa for Pakistan? he should send his passport directly to embassy via DHL it won't get that long though rather than waiting to get visa and go in person even though he has to get apointment with embassy they won't entertain him without apointment he is just waisting his time my suggestion is to ask him to send his passport directly to embassy with courrier like DHL or FEDEX they're safe and fast and you can even track it also they give the name of the person who received it in embassy sometimes they send an sms saying that your parcel has been received at embassy and the name of the person who received it ask him to not waist time after all what he has been through it'll be very unfortunate if he missed it just because of Pakistani visa. Keep us updated

Unpatience

Sep 22, 2010
Baseera said:

Baseera, my husband got the same thing...he got the letter on december 6 2010 and the date on the letter is november 30 2010 (a week late)...he got pakistani visa in one day....i dont know why its taking forever for ur husband to get visa :S thats weird. I think you have 3 days to send in. Maybe call the embbassay Noww and explain to them. its faster this way than writing a letter, I think.

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
To All,

I apologize if i reacted bad .. but im sorry quiet frustrated now...
Its not UOC there r so many people who keep telling me oh forget it these days they r taking 2 yrs to complete husbands files ..
URGH!! so i was just a bit dissapointed :'(

Any ways still positive .. with positive vibes im going to be with my husband soon..
Inshallah

Iam also praying for all of you .. we are in desperate need of good news in the new year... ;D