+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

H

humtum143

I Think Mr Kenney Lost Control of the situation not only in Canada But Around the world the team is doing a very bad Job..

No matter what the backlog is Grants are not being Done certainly Not For family Reunification.....

Again today i Spoke to my Relative From Islamabad and right Now the most useless Immigration is the Canadian Embassy..

Her daughter went to apply in numerous Embassy for work and her experience at the Canadian Embassy was very disappointing...

They think they are the king Of The World.... Thats all i have to say this wait is really pathetic not only for me but for many waiting..

Inshallah We get Good News in january...

Baseera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
lonly widout hubby said:
congrats grl.... finally some gud news................... pray for us too............ ALL D VERY BEST TO .............
oh thanks standard.. sure I pray for everyone that Inshallah this long wait will be over for everyone soon

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
humtum143 said:
They think they are the king Of The World.... Thats all i have to say this wait is really pathetic not only for me but for many waiting..
It is a battle of Iblees with mankind through its agnets in this world and also a Dajjaliat.

Find out more through google search about (1) Dajjaliat (2) Iblees & his agents in this worl

All these policies are true, but who put the idea of having these type of policies in policy makers mind called "Iblees" who promised to Allah that he will distroy his mankind by all means.
There is no shame in talking about in right things. which is having a "Mobashirt" in between husband/wife is a SADQA a naiki. but guess what it is mentioned many time in Quran that iblees teach you "Behiyai & badi". To me this all lead to a sign of Iblees & his agents work to keep to husband/wife away and forced them to do gunah work.
It is also mentioned "When ever you see a female other than your wife and she looks nice to you immediately have a "Mobashirt" with your wife which will earse the idea of other female from your mind" Which is true inregard to aviod the sins, but what about if Iblees & his agents puts the barrier in between husband & wife not to meet.
Got it.

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have been googling for some time now and couldnt find any MP, Minister or from Public who raised the concern with the CIC on a noteabe platform on immigration delays in Islamabad which keep on increasing every year. CIC discriminatory behavior is so visible in their policies. The countries like India and Chine who have the highest immigration related fraud rates have the minimum processing times. Doesnt make any sense ? But no one to raise these issues with the CIC on our behalf.
Infact I dont see any MP talking about immigration except Olivia Chow who has recently introduced the visit visa fairness bill and often very outspoken for her community.

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
bhai kia bakwas hai .. :( :( :( :( :( :( bahut batameezi hai ye to .. ab ajana chahiye ppr

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
15 months completed :(
I miss my miyaaaaaan

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
marya238 said:
15 months completed :(
I miss my miyaaaaaan
:( mai to abhi miyaan k saath hun lahore mai but goin in march with my son....Allah keray aa jaye tab tak

M

maximus391

All the husband cases are taking more than 20+ Months. I have not seen any husband on any forums who has gotten visa in 14-16 months

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
maximus if u cudnt say anything nice .. please dont say that either :'(

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marya. Maximus is just sharing his search & due deligince with the forum. Just like anything search result could be positive or could be negitive, so please dont get mad or upset on him atleast he his sharing the picture information with us.

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marya, dont worry and keep praying. CIC has increased the quota for spousal immigration in 2011 and in order to meet the target they have to reduce the processing times.
CIC has a global file sharing system , where one visas office can request other offices where load is low, to process their cases in order to meet the target. I dont know if they are using it but they can if they want.

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
marya238 said:
maximus if u cudnt say anything nice .. please dont say that either :'(
No one can perdict how long it will take, it's all up to the the immigration officer really. No one can say if it will take 16 months or 20 months.
One thing forsure that people from pakistan are being discriminated big time becasue of the terrorism, and there is nothing we can do about that.
One person does something wrong and we all have to pay for that which is really sad. I hope we will get good news in the new year insha allah.