+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear members, I have sponsored my wife from Islamabad. If i want to send additional proofs, can i send directly to Visa office or my wife has to send them. Please advise.

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UOC said:
Dear members, I have sponsored my wife from Islamabad. If i want to send additional proofs, can i send directly to Visa office or my wife has to send them. Please advise.
Hi UOC Brother,

Your wife can send it directly to Islamabad Embassy but make sure she can provide file number your name and DOB as well.

All the best,
rgds,
GOD IS GREAT

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GodisGreat, I want to send it directly from here. As i have all the docs here. I have wrote her name, file number and DOB on the covering, is it enough.

Baseera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
Unpatience said:
baseera, yes you have to book his ticket...just send a copy of flight itinerary... dont buy ticket yet. wait until he gets visa then you can buy ticket anytime..
what do u mean book his ticket but don't buy a ticket yet? how is that possible, can you please explain to me wat flight itinerary is thanks...

Baseera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
Sweet901 said:
I think now a days the visa offices are giving visa to ppl whose cases have exceeded 20 + months :S i hope they don't keep everyone waiting for that long :|

Congrats Baseera !
thanks so much standard... Yah I waited for too long.. and it was not fun, since 2008 so finally good news

Time Line:
case processing started April, 2008
had an interview June, 04 2009
additional documents request March 2010 saying that the marriage is not genuine wanted more proof
re medical test October 2010
PPR papers received Dec, 18 2010

R

raja21

Baseera said:
thanks so much standard... Yah I waited for too long.. and it was not fun, since 2008 so finally good news

Time Line:
additional documents request March 2010 saying that the marriage is not genuine wanted more proof

:eek: your time line scaring us

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please any one can advise ?
Can sponsor send directly supporting documents to Islamabad, e.g proof of visit, latest pay stubs etc. Or it has to be send by applicant. Is any one, who is sponsor, has send directly their latest pay stubs, bank statements voluntary to Islamabad.

M

maximus391

UOC said:
Please any one can advise ?
Can sponsor send directly supporting documents to Islamabad, e.g proof of visit, latest pay stubs etc. Or it has to be send by applicant. Is any one, who is sponsor, has send directly their latest pay stubs, bank statements voluntary to Islamabad.
Hello..It doent matter who sends it to CHC-Islamabad.Both Sponsor and Applicant can send the additional documents

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
Baseera said:

Time Line:
many ppl and my husband had re-medical in oct 2010 ..kashhhh hamara bhi PPR aa jayeeeee in few days

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UOC said:
GodisGreat, I want to send it directly from here. As i have all the docs here. I have wrote her name, file number and DOB on the covering, is it enough.
Hi UOC,

No problem dear you can directly send it from Canada too.Just make sure provide your file number and other necessary details.

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:
many ppl and my husband had re-medical in oct 2010 ..kashhhh hamara bhi PPR aa jayeeeee in few days
Hi Huma Umair,

INSHALLAH app ka aur hum sab ka jaldi PPR request ha jayay gi. Fikar not.Allah hain na.

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
Baseera said:

Time Line:
Congrats Baseera plz just inform u're sponsoring ur hubby from Pakistan or Afghanistan cause it took u so long dear thats scaryyyyyyy.

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks, I was just wondering that once the application is with visa office, do the sponsor can still inquire or provides updated docs. Becasue when I asked for Caips notes they ask me to include the authorization letter from applicant (wife), which I inlcuded and now waiting for the same. I havent included the Representative form in my name when i file the sponsorship application as my understanding was that this is only required when you need to appoint someone other than sponsor.

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
UOC said:
Thanks, I was just wondering that once the application is with visa office, do the sponsor can still inquire or provides updated docs. Becasue when I asked for Caips notes they ask me to include the authorization letter from applicant (wife), which I inlcuded and now waiting for the same. I havent included the Representative form in my name when i file the sponsorship application as my understanding was that this is only required when you need to appoint someone other than sponsor.
whats CAIPS ??

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here is the link:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t53846.0.html