+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Unpatience

Sep 22, 2010
Baseera congrates!!

im sponsoring my hubby from afghanistan through pakistan. they asked my husband to send in passport and a copy of flight itinerary...and he did the date he wanna book for ticket is dec 26th...so i hope he gets visa next week december 23 or 24 before 26th...i know eh..i never heard of flight itinerary either..its so weird..i think its cuz my hubby's medical forms expires in janauary 7th 2011. so they wanna send him visa ASAP before january. :)

Unpatience

Sep 22, 2010
baseera, yes you have to book his ticket...just send a copy of flight itinerary... dont buy ticket yet. wait until he gets visa then you can buy ticket anytime..

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Unpatience said:
hi guys, my husband got PPR letter on november 30 2010, saying send in passport and a copy of flight itinerary. the flight itinerary...he wants to book ticket for december 26th, before new years) he sent them in on Friday December 17th last week. When do you guys think he will receive visa with his passport back? its been a week since he sent them to the embbassay. waiting for your reply.. :)
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Great News. Congrats to you and your Husband!

regards,
GOD IS GREAT
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baseera said:
hello everyone.. I am back I dont know if you guys remember me... but I was on this forum and I went back home because of some problems I had with my husband's case... I just came back from back home.. and my husband just called me and told me how he recieved a PPR letter and at the bottom of the letter it says please send a copy of flight itinerary with ur passport... so if I book his flight wat date should I book it? the letter is Dec, 09 2010... please advise... so I have to book his ticket thats wat it means? Some one please help
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]
Code:
Welcome back with this great news. Congrats Baseera. INSHALLAH rest of us also will get PPR very soon.Ameen
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Baseera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
godisgreat said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]
Code:
Welcome back with this great news. Congrats Baseera. INSHALLAH rest of us also will get PPR very soon.Ameen
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
thanks so much...I know finally the wait is over so I am booking his ticket for Jan, 13th Inshallah... thank u guys so much for all the support I have recieved and comments..... I pray for everyone...

Sweet901

Aug 17, 2010
Baseera said:
thanks so much...I know finally the wait is over so I am booking his ticket for Jan, 13th Inshallah... thank u guys so much for all the support I have recieved and comments..... I pray for everyone...
I think now a days the visa offices are giving visa to ppl whose cases have exceeded 20 + months :S i hope they don't keep everyone waitin for that long :|

Congrats Baseera !

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
maximus391 said:
W Salam.. Sidney i sent the following letter

To,
The Director,
Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS).

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to inquire about my husband's background check being done on behalf of CIC-Islamabad. I have sponsored my husband from Pakistan and the case processing started on 30th October, 2009. I have recently received an email from CIC-Islamabad informing us that the file is under a “Routine Background Check”. Can you please confirm if the file is with your office and how long does it take to complete the background check? My husband's immigration file number, D.O.B and Country of Origin are mentioned below.

Name:
Date of Birth:
Immigration File Number:
Country of Origin:

Regards,
XXXX
Address & Telephone Number

This letter was faxed on the following # Fax: 613-231-0612...Also make sure the sponsor signatures are on the letter before sending it to CSIS
Thanks brother i really appreciated it, hope we'll hear some good news soon.

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
wes786 said:
finally some more good news Congrats!!!!
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Finally good news moubarak for you Baseera & unpatience inchallah we'll hear something nice soon i guess they're starting with people who have been waiting for so long first i hope we'll hear good news in january Ameen ya rab.

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
congrats baseera & unpatience :)

ranasahib

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
App. Filed.......
June 2016
dear all,

i sent case specific inquiry to chc isb on dec,2010 and today i got their reply

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is currently in queue to be reviewed.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,
Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

seniors plz comment on it, my case in isb since May 2010,so what is the stage of this (ask for interview,ask for madical pcc or other docs)

thanks

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
Unpatience said:
hi guys, my husband got PPR letter on november 30 2010, saying send in passport and a copy of flight itinerary. the flight itinerary...he wants to book ticket for december 26th, before new years) he sent them in on Friday December 17th last week. When do you guys think he will receive visa with his passport back? its been a week since he sent them to the embbassay. waiting for your reply.. :)
InsaALLAH he will get his Passport back. Year ago ( In 2009 ) CIC usually return Passports in a week so they can do this. :)

This year also one applicant got her passport back in 10 days on another forum.

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
Baseera said:
hello everyone.. I am back I dont know if you guys remember me... but I was on this forum and I went back home because of some problems I had with my husband's case... I just came back from back home.. and my husband just called me and told me how he recieved a PPR letter and at the bottom of the letter it says please send a copy of flight itinerary with ur passport... so if I book his flight wat date should I book it? the letter is Dec, 09 2010... please advise... so I have to book his ticket thats wat it means? Some one please help
Important thing to remember is his medical expiring date. Any date before that can be booked.

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The expiry date of medical is always same as visa expiry. This is one main reason they asked for re-medical when medical is expiring very soon and visa have to be issued.

M

maximus391

ranasahib said:
dear all,

i sent case specific inquiry to chc isb on dec,2010 and today i got their reply

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is currently in queue to be reviewed.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,
Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

seniors plz comment on it, my case in isb since May 2010,so what is the stage of this (ask for interview,ask for madical pcc or other docs)

thanks
Dear, It means that the immigration officer has not reviewed ur file yet...its in the que