+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just found from my wife that she has 3 close FAMILY weddings in Feb 2011. So no point for me to rush the things untill March now. however my sister husband [March 01 AOR] is much angry on CHC.
For me Thora intazar ka maza lijiye.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh baba ji thora khiyal karo apni policies mey werna aaj kal public siastdano ko seedha joota he marti hoti hy

M

maximus391

paki girl said:
Assalamoalikum member im new hear, i hav been reading al the posts since last 4 months..

n finally i decided to jump into discussion, actually im in great trouble, i made a BIG BIG Blunder, i received a call from embassy today, core reason of their call ws to know either my hubby is here or went back to canada, as he were here on vacation. problem is tht i tld them a wrong DOB of my husband, as i just woke up n tht was the first call frm embassy ever, i got confused i made a mistake , i told them right year, right month but told them a wrong day(the diffrenc is just of day), but still im so confused, every thing was going good in my process but i hope tht this mistake won't make any trouble??
wht u guys think???
I dont think it will create any problem but u might receive a letter for interview

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
paki girl said:
Assalamoalikum member im new hear, i hav been reading al the posts since last 4 months..

n finally i decided to jump into discussion, actually im in great trouble, i made a BIG BIG Blunder, i received a call from embassy today, core reason of their call ws to know either my hubby is here or went back to canada, as he were here on vacation. problem is tht i tld them a wrong DOB of my husband, as i just woke up n tht was the first call frm embassy ever, i got confused i made a mistake , i told them right year, right month but told them a wrong day(the diffrenc is just of day), but still im so confused, every thing was going good in my process but i hope tht this mistake won't make any trouble??
wht u guys think???
salam alaikoume, i think that is not a big deal since u gave right year & month just the day it's ok it happens when the person is nervious makes mistakes don't worry inchaAllah everything will be allright maybe they'll call you for interview thats it or maybe they'll won't even pay attention to it don't worry as long as u did not lie in anything u don't need to worry next time if they call you just relax and focus on what you're saying ok good luck.
my question is why they did ask if your hubby is in pakistan or went back ? is he Canadian citizen or just PR holder ? and how long did he stayed with you in pakistan??? waiting for your reply thanks.

paki girl

Oct 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21 jan 2010
Med's Request
23 dec2010
Med's Done....
11jan 2011
sidney said:
salam alaikoume, i think that is not a big deal since u gave right year & month just the day it's ok it happens when the person is nervious makes mistakes don't worry inchaAllah everything will be allright maybe they'll call you for interview thats it or maybe they'll won't even pay attention to it don't worry as long as u did not lie in anything u don't need to worry next time if they call you just relax and focus on what you're saying ok good luck.
my question is why they did ask if your hubby is in pakistan or went back ? is he Canadian citizen or just PR holder ? and how long did he stayed with you in pakistan??? waiting for your reply thanks.
thanx ..
well my hubby is PR holder, he goin to be a canadian citizen next month InshAllah..
well he was here for our Ruksati n stayed for a month...

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
Paki Girl what's your time line if you don't mind.

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
paki girl said:
thanx ..
well my hubby is PR holder, he goin to be a canadian citizen next month InshAllah..
well he was here for our Ruksati n stayed for a month...
Well thats very good it'll make ur case more stronger though as it is a proof that your marriage is genuine congrats & inchallah everything will run smoothly & everyone will get his/her PPR soon inchallah Ameen.

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
paki girl said:

wht u guys think???
There is a huge probability that now they will ask you for an interview if IO called you to check how much you know about your husband. You made the mistake in the most important thing "Date"

R

raja21

paki girl said:

wht u guys think???

I am sure somebody kidding and joking dear, i cant believe it embassy called you.

and more tell me? they told you any reference about your case or application or give some introduction who is calling you

paki girl

Oct 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21 jan 2010
Med's Request
23 dec2010
Med's Done....
11jan 2011
raja21 said:
I am sure somebody kidding and joking dear, i cant believe it embassy called you.

and more tell me? they told you any reference about your case or application or give some introduction who is calling you
y wud be sum1 kidding with me??
yeaah ..he introduced himself, tht he was calling frm CHC, n gave the reference of my last letter, which i have sent them few days back..

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paki Girl, dont worry, Insha ALLAH all will be fine. If you have provided enough proof of your relationship and presented them properly, this little mistake doesnt count. Spousal sponsorship have three main important factors: Eligibility of sponsor, Genuinty of Relationship and background checks for applicant. Your relationship is Genuine and made by ALLAH Almighty, so no one on this earth can doubt on that.The maximum they can do is to call for an interview to clear the doubts, which will delay the case, but they can not refuse becasue of the existance of other proof. So now on, start gathering more proof, save all the chat logs, telephone bills, receipts of money your husband is sending you etc etc.

R

raja21

paki girl said:
y wud be sum1 kidding with me??
yeaah ..he introduced himself, tht he was calling frm CHC, n gave the reference of my last letter, which i have sent them few days back..
would you like to tell me what you time line

wating4u

Star Member
Oct 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-12- 2009
AOR Received.
25-01- 2010
Med's Done....
01-11-2010
Interview........
07-04-2011
Passport Req..
12-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2011
LANDED..........
8-08-2011
wes786 said:
atill no VISAs yet???

no still not :'( .. i thnk chc-isb is waitng for new year to issue visas. lets hope and pray for new year to get a gud news. InshaAllah :)

M

maximus391

I Inquired about my background check from CSIS Canada and yesterday they called at my wifes house to inquire about her but her family members told them that she is not in the country and staying with her husband in Pakistan. So the CSIS attendant said that we are sending her a letter about the information on the background check probably we will receive this letter today...but i am very sure it will just say "Background check is in progress"