Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
mariah said:
just a thought

if v all r in canada y cant v all go n visit the minister n talk abt it?
i so want to do that... I say we all go to Ottowa and meet him. We have any case suffered so much because of this delay maybe it will do some good to people who are planning to apply. If we can successfully gather about 20 people to make a trip to Ottowa .. i am sure some one will take notice of that. Writing a petition or a letter will not do us any good. I am sure a lot of people do that i they don't even bother reading it. Islambad is taking way too long for spousal cases. This is discrimination. I could understand the reason of delay if my husband would have lived in another country,, or had served in the military.. for most of us our husbands have never lived in 2 countries neither have they served in the military.. why this delay then.. its been 14 months already....

Another thing if they are going to take longer they should atleast have a time line..they can't make people wait for yrs with the same reply that they don't know how long it will take.. if they don't know who else does. Spousal cases are meant to be very sensitive for all those involved.. and thats very unfair.

I am in if you guys want to go to ottowa..I say lets find a way to arrange this and have more people on board.

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
i m in tooo....lets goo
same is my case , husband has always lived in khi.....didnt even go anywhere out of pakistan and now it has been more than 14 months...its just unfair...

i m in

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
and i really wanna go as soon as possible

arnt we humansss?? dont v have rightsss???
dam v r citizens or prs here .....v have equal rightsss.........

lets gooooooooooooo asapp
i cant live without my husband any more...

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
January 2010 AGAIN IN Feb 2011
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
mariah said:
and i really wanna go as soon as possible

arnt we humansss?? dont v have rightsss???
dam v r citizens or prs here .....v have equal rightsss.........

lets gooooooooooooo asapp
i cant live without my husband any more...
Ok Perfect... how about you Shaima and everyone else... we need atleast 20 people. To begin with i am in Toronto.. What about the rest of the people. Please write whoever wants to come their current location and if they want to come along. I want to go as soon as possible too....The way i am crying every day.. i am going to be hospitalized soon with anxiety.... C'mon people lets go!! its our right to be with our family.

m2009

Aug 6, 2010
LOSTSOUL atleast someone else is facing the same thing that I am. I thought I am gonna get psychic or something like that.

I am going through the same emotions as U. Chc-ISB should have a max timeline after which they have to make a decision on our files. 14months is more more more than enough. Our relationships are suffering badly.

LOSTSOUL and other members...I would love to join u all too... if i was in ONTARIO. I live in Saskatchewan. That will be way too far for me to travel as of now. I am saving my ticket to meet my husband. :(

and yes..... CAIPS are $5 !!! PLZ BACKGROUND CHECKS get over.........for ALLAH's sake. CHC-Isb. send our husbands PPR news ..plzzz! Have mercy ALLAH!

m2009

Aug 6, 2010
@ SHAIMA my timeline is below:

June 2009: CASE started in Islamabad Embassy; AOR received
April 2010: Re-medical, Updated PCC, and updated IMM008 forms request
May 17, 2010: Re-medical , updated PCC, & Imm008 forms submitted
July 23,2010: MP said "it is in background checks. don't know how long it will take".

and till now....waitingggggggggggggggggggggg !!!

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
m2009 said:
LOSTSOUL atleast someone else is facing the same thing that I am. I thought I am gonna get psychic or something like that.

I am going through the same emotions as U. Chc-ISB should have a max timeline after which they have to make a decision on our files. 14months is more more more than enough. Our relationships are suffering badly.

LOSTSOUL and other members...I would love to join u all too... if i was in ONTARIO. I live in Saskatchewan. That will be way too far for me to travel as of now. I am saving my ticket to meet my husband. :(

and yes..... CAIPS are $5 !!! PLZ BACKGROUND CHECKS get over.........for ALLAH's sake. CHC-Isb. send our husbands PPR news ..plzzz! Have mercy ALLAH!
wow... our timelines are exactllllllyyy the same. I m also planning on going back in december to meet my husband if God forbid don't hear anything till then... i know its too far for you... but we can do something about it.. we need people... lets see if we can get some... Mariah..tell me if you can come up with some idea to have more people on board....... We just can't bare this anymore.. they have no mercy, and then we think being a Canadian is something to be rpoud of.We will have equal rights.

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
Guess i would love to join you but it too far for me too, i live in Saskatchewan too and i planing to go to see my husband in Nov.

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
well if its far for u guys atleast we can draft a nice letter n get maximum ppl to sign it n them few of us can go....watcha say?

m2009

Aug 6, 2010
The other Islamabad Spouse forum drafted a PETITION. So many people signed....and in the end they just dropped the whole idea of petition n stuff.

They said that if we try to push them.... God Forbids...what if there is an opposite reaction. :( They don't listen to anybody. And the same thing...there weren't enough people to sign and post good comments...on why they like this change to happen.

But if keep sitting like this without doing anything...we'll suffer even more. Dunno what to do!!

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
yeah we have tried this thing earlier . we also got some ppl together but in the end they dropped it saying that these forums are regularly monitered by the immigration ppl so better don't get into this
m2009 said:
The other Islamabad Spouse forum drafted a PETITION. So many people signed....and in the end they just dropped the whole idea of petition n stuff.

They said that if we try to push them.... God Forbids...what if there is an opposite reaction. :( They don't listen to anybody. And the same thing...there weren't enough people to sign and post good comments...on why they like this change to happen.

But if keep sitting like this without doing anything...we'll suffer even more. Dunno what to do!!

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
I think Lostsoul has got good idea get together then go to ottawa.My case has sent about 4 months ago.but i still with you guys and got AOR Written in it it "ll takes 9 months.You never know whats happen but what's lostsoul is made point and asking everyone here to get unite and go to ottawa.It is a good move for us and in the future who will apply not geting hard time which we are having right now.It's not fair with us at all.Spousal's case time should be like CHC-Dheli take..only 5 months to decision Made.This is really discrimination.May ALLAH help and slove our problems.reunite with ours wives soon (Ameen).

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
shaimaa said:
yeah we have tried this thing earlier . we also got some ppl together but in the end they dropped it saying that these forums are regularly monitered by the immigration ppl so better don't get into this

If they monitor it thats even better because we are not doing anything wrong. why are we afraid then? We are Canadian Citizens's immigrants. paying taxes in this country.. we have rights of a citizen. what good is a right when you can't even see the face of your husband for over a yr. I am into my 14th month my daughter cries every day infront of the webcam.. she even learnt that i am her mother through webcam. We are all suffering ... facing challanges all by our selves... Wives get approval faster than husbands... which is so crazy.. they are actually making the female citizens suffer more than the males.. This is democracy!! The minister is there to take care of the people not to ignore them and get irrtated if someone tries to raise their voice against injustice.

Lynn here has been waiting for 2.5yrs. How crazy is that!! We are all suffering!! why?? I don't think writing any petition would do any good... we should go to ottowa. think about it!!!

locolynn

May 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-07
AOR Received.
08-06-07
Interview........
06-12-07/09-24-08/09-27-11
it's very sad that petition didn't go further...I truly believe in my heart there would not have been reprecussions on anyone's case. You can say alot about cic and this process, but corrupt isn't one of them. God knows i would have paid whoever i needed to to get my husband to canada,LOL! as for going to parliment hill...i'm with my husband now so i can't make. but i do think it's a great idea!

Lynn
P.S. my husband isn't from pakistan....i just take special interest in threadsnregarding background checks ( for obvious reasons)

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
Until this topic gets media attention don’t think anyone is going to care.