January 2010 AGAIN IN Feb 2011
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
Style said:
Until this topic gets media attention don't think anyone is going to care.
I am sure if 20 people enter the ottowa office with the same appeal it will get media attention.

mjaffri

Aug 18, 2010
I think you should just bring it to the attention of media. If you go to CP 24's website you can always suggest a topic to cover. Also as Canadian citizens we should not be scared and excercise our rights...specially when they are being abused like this.

I am pretty sure that if each one of us goes there and tells about the treatment from CHC-ISL...it will make heads turn. I am going to do it!..but in order to get proper attention more people need to step forward and take action then just post comments on forums. We have nothing to hide or be ashamed off. We pay into this system...salaries of these CIC employees come from the taxes we pay. We deserved to be treated FAIRLY and its not too much to ask!!

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I will be writing this frustration as wellon cp24 site [local news channel], here is the link

http://www.cp24.com/contactUs/

Last night I was watching a documentry programe at CBC about Flood & Relief efforts in Pakistan and the programe really compare the Pakistan flood data & Canadian efforts with Haiti earthquick data & canadian efforts. I remeber a few of them.

Peoples affected in Haiti: 3 Million
Peoples affected in Pakistan: 21 Million
Haitian in Canada about : 150,000 per CBC
Pakistanies in Canada about: 300,000 per CBC
Private Donation received for Haiti: Dont remember the number but it was in Million
Private Donation received for Pakistan: about $200,000 only :eek:

In Haiti: Special immigration team went down there to speed up the process most cases were completed in 12week (3Month)
In Pakistan: NO SUCH THING

What a pure discrimination and even the programe hoster argued peoples to come up front and help PAKISTAN by seeing the daily video and pictures on TV how bad the situation is.

As a Canadian it is my right to raise my voice against human discrimination. I suggest every body to log into the cp24 website (address provided at top) and share your opinion and argued them to host a special documentry program on this.

Here I go to CP24 site now to write my opinion.

Cheers

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
very good point raised by you let me tell my husband to contact them
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Yes I will be writing this frustration as wellon cp24 site, here is the link

Last night I was watching a documentry programe at CBC about Flood & Relief efforts in Pakistan and the programe really compare the Pakistan flood data & Canadian efforts with Haiti earthquick date & canadian efforts. I remeber a few of them.

Peoples affected in Haiti: 3 Million
Peoples affected in Pakistan: 21 Million
Haitian in Canada about : 150,000 per CBC
Pakistanies in Canada about: 300,000 per CBC
Private Donation received for Haiti: Dont remember the number but it was in Million
Private Donation received for Pakistan: about 200,000

In Haiti: Special immigration team went down there to speed up the process most cases were completed in 12week (3Month)
In Pakistan: NO SUCH THING

What a pure discrimination and even the programe hoster argued peoples to come up front and help PAKISTAN by seeing the daily video and pictures on TV how bad the situation is.

As a Canadian it is my right to raise my voice against human discrimination. I suggest every body to log into the cp24 website (address provided at top) and share your opinion and argued them to host a special documentry program on this.

Here I go to CP24 site now to write my opinion.

Cheers

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
do v have to contact them?? or the hubbys in pak??

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Mariah, no you dont need to contact them, simply visit their website and express your STORY-OPINION-IDEAS and If they do get many serious emails on the same topic that they host a programme to discuss it. Here is the link

By they way last night they did host a live programe "Flood Relief in Pakistan" where the were taking live public calls & emails from public how Canadian & Govt of Canada can help.

I did sent my email indicating that beside helping by donation Govt should send additional immigration officers to PAKISTAN to speed up the family sponsership process so that flood affected families can re unite with their loved one in Canada fast.

It was 1 hour show but hardly 4-5 peoples called in and express their ideas, where as by words we PAKISTANIES say big big things but when its become an opportunity to do something we all sit back and watch :eek:

Cheers

mjaffri

Aug 18, 2010
I did contact..and wrote my concerns.

However, what we need is more people coming forward and raising this issue as this is a legitimate concern. Only problem with us even as a nation is that we never unite....YET we can sit on these forums and complain about how New Delhi processes applications in 3 months.!!

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
mjaffri said:
I did contact..and wrote my concerns.

However, what we need is more people coming forward and raising this issue as this is a legitimate concern. Only problem with us even as a nation is that we never unite....YET we can sit on these forums and complain about how New Delhi processes applications in 3 months.!!
I think we should organize this: Who ever is going to contact them should write in this forum the date and what they wrote to CTV so that we can track how many people have contacted them and what should be our next step in case they don't take an action. What do you guys say? If you have other opinions please do share.. Lets not discuss what we should do but rather how we are going to do it. That will be more productive. Its time to take action i guess. we should properly organize this.

mjaffri

Aug 18, 2010
I wrote to them today on their Contact us page on the website. I didn't copy what i wrote but i basically said that it feels like we are being treated like "second grade citizens" and timelines posted on CIC website hardly depict the reality and actual delays.
Also commented on the fact that you never know what the status of application really is as eCAS is never updated.

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
mjaffri said:
I wrote to them today on their Contact us page on the website. I didn't copy what i wrote but i basically said that it feels like we are being treated like "second grade citizens" and timelines posted on CIC website hardly depict the reality and actual delays.
Also commented on the fact that you never know what the status of application really is as eCAS is never updated.
I went on their contact page and wrote the same thing. Also, asked them to please take an initiatives and do soemthing about it. We need more people to go and write the same thing.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is what I sent them last night in live programe.

"Thanks very much for hosting "Flood in Pakistan" live programme at CP24. I do appreciate on behalf of all Canadian Pakistanis.

My main concern & opinion is Government should send an additional immigration officers in Pakistan to speed up the family sponsorship procedure so affected families can reunite with their loved one in Canada, like the same programme Government did in Haiti."

Come on guys do your part visit cp24 site and raise the concern.

Cheers

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
lostsoul27 said:
I went on their contact page and wrote the same thing. Also, asked them to please take an initiatives and do soemthing about it. We need more people to go and write the same thing.
I wrote them too

chau01

Star Member
May 29, 2006
shaimaa said:
yeah we have tried this thing earlier . we also got some ppl together but in the end they dropped it saying that these forums are regularly monitered by the immigration ppl so better don't get into this
Baseless thought that these forums are being monitred, there is no such thing for sure. I will join any petition or visit to Ottawa.

YOU DONT GET UNLESS YOU ASK FOR IT

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chau, Sir I am not agree with you that sending feedback to CP24 wont help. Have you ever watch any documentry programe on TV?

The thing is opposition politics party always need criticization points on the governtment currently in power, so base on the current governtment weak points thay plan their future election agenda. Got it.

For example as you know there is going to be Toronto Mayor election this fall and I am sure you have seen that, One Mayor [I belived his name is Ford] who is going to participate in election take his agenda that "NO MORE IMMIGRANTS IN TORONTO" and do you know how much attention & criticisim he has received in media and public.

Guys good work carry on sending your feedback to CP24.

I am also planing to creat a facebook page title "Flood in Pakistan & CHC-ISB process time"

Any comments-opinion?

Cheers

Raindance

May 26, 2010
I agree with One 2 Ka 4. Also i agree with Chau these forums are not monitered.
I did the same and wrote to CP24.