Med's Done....
January 2010 AGAIN IN Feb 2011
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
ok so i guess about 6 people so far... how will we know if they are going to do anything about this.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lostsoul, keep checking CP24 every day. They advertise normally a day or two in advance about the programe.

Yes sofar 6 peoples, I belive there are many other forum on this site with different subjects lets inform every body about this plan aswell
spread the CP24 message.

Especially check at 9:00pm ET normally they host live programe from 9:00 PM to 10:pM.

I will keep the forum informed if there is any show going to be.

Cheers

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
lostsoul, keep checking CP24 every day. They advertise normally a day or two in advance about the programe.

Yes sofar 6 peoples, I belive there are many other forum on this site with different subjects lets inform every body about this plan aswell
spread the CP24 message.

Especially check at 9:00pm ET normally they host live programe from 9:00 PM to 10:pM.

Cheers
I wonder if anyone's got a good news so far.Do you know if the Canadian Embassy is working these days. I am sure they are working, but i guess for less time due to ramazan.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well I dont want to say anything about Embassy. Since I know a very true fact about the embassy from a reasonable source but peoples here criticized saying that I am spreading false information.

The info I have is not false and that could be the one reason out of many reasons that has increase the time line significantly. So do your due delligence.

Since I have a source to find out more about my spousal file, so I am not in rush as I know the sourse is useless at the moment.

Cheers.

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Well I dont want to say anything about Embassy. Since I know a very true fact about the embassy from a reasonable soure but peoples here criticized saying that I am spreading fals information.

The info I have is not false and that could be the one reason out of many reasons that has increase the time line significantly. Do your due delligence.

Since I have a source to find out more about my spousal file, so I am not in rush as I know the sourse is useless at the moment.

Cheers.
so could u help me get info abt my file too?? coz i have been emailing the embassy n no reply...plz

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
I emailed CIC 2 weeks ago and got email week ago that says my application in process and waiting for initial review :eek: :eek: and they got application 7 months ago :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

jay123

Jan 29, 2010
I think its a good idea to contact cp24. but lets hope they consider what we tell them.
we shud also add the situation in pak, blasts, target killings, floods, and mention we are worried for our loved ones... and who would we blame if god forbid they become a victim of anything...while the embassy takes there sweeet extra time.

jay123

Jan 29, 2010
The embassy should consider the timeframe and make it less instead of increasing it every 2 months...

mjaffri

Aug 18, 2010
I agree Jay123. More and more of us should contact CP24 and also other mediums. I would send emails to some members of the opposition.
Communities like us a big vote bank ! I am sure someone would eventually raise concerns.

kha

Star Member
Aug 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Feb 2011
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
March 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:

spread the CP24 message.

Cheers
Here is the comment which my spouce post at the website of CP24 a local tv chanel
I really appreciate CP24's efforts in bringing Pakistan's catastrophic situation to world’s attention. It seems that the whole world including the great Canada is not realizing the grave danger Pakistan is in. I hope your efforts become fruitful and people realize that this is one of the biggest disasters ever.

I being a Canadian Pakistani is really worried about my loved ones back home, and especially my newlywed wife. The immigration process in Pakistan is the slowest in the world. It takes almost year and sometimes more than that for a spouse to come to Canada. I think family reunion and especially in case of a spouse should be the top priority like it is in many other countries.

But unfortunately Canada's immigration policy for Pakistan is really cruel. I have been living without my newlywed wife for almost 8 months now and still I don’t know what’s going to happen.

I would like CP24 to please address this issue and we must never forget that after the flood lives of the Pakistan's are in great danger as there are numerous diseases spreading. They don’t even have clean water to drink. The great Canada should think about it and send a special immigration team to make the immigration process really fast as they did for Haiti and other countries.

amine01

Star Member
May 19, 2010
i m agreee but also there is a lot of poeple waitin for their application and have a lot of different condition.

if they will do the same as what they have done with haiti it wont be goood for a lot of poeple , ( i means our application ) but pakistan neeed a help and immediately i understand and i think help it s not just with immigration and faster process !

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mariah said:
so could u help me get info abt my file too?? coz i have been emailing the embassy n no reply...plz
Hi Mariah, Sorry to hear your situation, but for you I can share the info with you, I know again many peoples here are going to criticized on me that I am spreading false info, so those who do that please do your own due delligence.

Mariah I have a friend here in Toronto and further his friend sister is working for CHC-ISB in PKSTN as an administration, so I gave my file no to my friend here and than he discussed with his friend & sister in PKSTN to see if she can help me to find out more about my file.

She said YES she can but unfortunatly since from May 2010 CHC-ISB send all the local pakistani administration staff on 6 month vacation, I would say forced vacation. So at the moment she cant help.

However after 6 month when vacation period is over with the hope if CHC-ISB doesnt terminate her job she will inform me about my status.

So I am counting my 6 month OR unless my spouse get VISA befor that so there wont be any need to find out.

Cheers

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Hi Mariah, Sorry to hear your situation, but for you I can share the info with you, I know again many peoples here are going to criticized on me that I am spreading false info, so those who do that please do your own due delligence.

Cheers
You will hear from the embassy Inshallah because apparently they are not so bad with processing wife cases. The problem is when it comes to husband cases. I have not seen the face of my husband and daughter for the past 14 months--- Thats CRUEL CRUEL CRUEL.. I wish we could all unite and go to Ottowa because this problem is not going to be resolved otherwise... Its just that i feel we're suffering but maybe not suffering enough to take action. I am sorry, but i am really hurt and i don't know what to do anymore.

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
i don't agree with you that they process wife's application faster look at me it has been 13 months i have away from my husband and still no sign of hope ......I hope this ramazan brings hope and good news for all of us

shiamaa

lostsoul27 said:
You will hear from the embassy Inshallah because apparently they are not so bad with processing wife cases. The problem is when it comes to husband cases. I have not seen the face of my husband and daughter for the past 14 months--- Thats CRUEL CRUEL CRUEL.. I wish we could all unite and go to Ottowa because this problem is not going to be resolved otherwise... Its just that i feel we're suffering but maybe not suffering enough to take action. I am sorry, but i am really hurt and i don't know what to do anymore.