+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your PR application is taking too long? READ THIS! Find out why. Make it go faster!

new_user0404

Jan 10, 2020
Hi, I'm new here...I read the entire thread and now I am a little worried!!! Is the processing time for PNP applications really 22 MONTHS????

Shiva3k

Jan 24, 2018
Hi, I am bcpnp paperbased applicant, sent application to Sydney on January 2018.AOR 26 February
Schedule A and additional police certificate January 2019
March 2019 RPRF and third police certificate
July medical request and done in July
Received pre arrival letter after medical
After that application sent to Paris
Form Paris I have received to additional documents
1 about military service and 4th police certificate
2 fild of business and company that I work with
I'm from Iran and Outland
What do you think? Am I in security check? Who long it takes for me to get pr?

Evgeni

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Richmond
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
11-05-2018
Doc's Request.
03-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-07-2018
Med's Request
03-05-2019
Med's Done....
22-05-2019
Hi All, we all know that average processing times are about 19 months but what could be shortest processing time you have seen for paper based pr?
11 months, my buddy with his spouse, in 2019, BC PNP Inland.

koolseal

Jan 16, 2020
My FSW application is under processing almost 8 moths. I just received ADR asking for another employment letter including job description (my original application already included an employment letter with job description, not sure why they would need another one, my guess is because the job description in the previous letter was short and contains jargons). I'm no longer employed at the company and upon the last date of my employment, I obtained another employment letter with more detailed job description. So I do have what they need to respond to their request. There are only two things that make me wonder:

1. The ADR states that the document must be received within 7 days or my application could be refused. What I have seen is that ADR request usually allows people up to 30 days to respond to the request. Has anyone got such a strict deadline like that?

2. I also have technical difficulty of uploading the request additional document because there is no functionality on my CIC account that allows me to add and upload the document. So I sent the updated employment letter through webform. In the webform I also mentioned that if uploading the document through CIC account is the only acceptable method, then I asked them to help me fix the technical problem. Has anyone experienced such technical issue of finding no functionality on their CIC account to upload additional document. And does anyone know sending additional document through webform is acceptable?

Thank you so much for you insights!

Echattea

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Hi, I am bcpnp paperbased applicant, sent application to Sydney on January 2018.AOR 26 February
Schedule A and additional police certificate January 2019
March 2019 RPRF and third police certificate
July medical request and done in July
Received pre arrival letter after medical
After that application sent to Paris
Form Paris I have received to additional documents
1 about military service and 4th police certificate
2 fild of business and company that I work with
I'm from Iran and Outland
What do you think? Am I in security check? Who long it takes for me to get pr?

Med1989

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
hello experts,
Anyone plz knows why did CIC request an updated Schedule A form? what is that for? I have already submitted it from beginning.
Ar December 31
Aor March 15
Mr September 6
MP October
ADR January 13 (schedule A)
Thank you for your help!

Echattea

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Hi
Hi everyone
something new?
AOR March 2018
medical pass april 2019
ADR September 2019

I'm still waiting, I'm already 23 months old .....

Reactions: shipping

shipping

Oct 5, 2017
I am aor may 2019, Sgvo. Some of my friend wz same aor got ppr. Oid n out land applicant.
I cant figure out why mine, n yours, specially are slow, so slow... :(