+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your PR application is taking too long? READ THIS! Find out why. Make it go faster!

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
If you mean the time for them to reply the webform, it is around 2-3 weeks
but the time they acknowledged my PR application, it is exactly 3 years...
How much time did it take for them to acknowledge you are eligible for PR. Usually you get a letter once you sent your PR application by mail

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Has anybody heard someone missed the email of "Ready for visa"? If yes, what he/she did to ask them to resend it? Thanks
Yes , if you missed that email you have to call cic call centre and ask agent to put note on your file and ask visa officer to send your mail again. It will take around 1-2 months to get email back . Happened with my friend. He missed email from last 5 month and he done same thing i told you.

mtalebi69

Sep 17, 2020
Yes , if you missed that email you have to call cic call centre and ask agent to put note on your file and ask visa officer to send your mail again. It will take around 1-2 months to get email back . Happened with my friend. He missed email from last 5 month and he done same thing i told you.
Thanks for your reply. May I know when this was happend to your friend? It was before Covid-19 or recently? From last December (almost one year!) when I supposed to receive this email, I called them many times and also submit several Web forms, but haven't received the email back. Referring to their reply to our MP (member of parliament) who was following my case, they cannot resend the email as it was sent as batch! I do not understand this! Any idea what should I do? Thanks

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thanks for your reply. May I know when this was happend to your friend? It was before Covid-19 or recently? From last December (almost one year!) when I supposed to receive this email, I called them many times and also submit several Web forms, but haven't received the email back. Referring to their reply to our MP (member of parliament) who was following my case, they cannot resend the email as it was sent as batch! I do not understand this! Any idea what should I do? Thanks
Only way you could do is try calling them again and again and send webform again and again. Maybe it’s because your medical is expired. MP is only person who can help you.

Nosykes

Jul 24, 2020
Hi Guys,
How are we holding up?
Please did anyone else receive the below email from cic?

We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:

RamanManraj

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
Just talked to my immigration officer today. My flie was stuck in Winnipeg office. Apparently Winnipeg officials are super backed up. After 32 months they started working on it again as it got transferred to Vancouver.
They asked for additional docs again
1) imm5669e schedule A
2) Employment letter
3) Employment reference letter
4) rcmp fingerprints

Even though all these were submitted before at the time of pr application Resubmitted all the docs waiting on my rcmp fingerprints to come back.

Now fingers crossed. Lets see how this is gonna be.
U receive copr or not

MA&ma

May 19, 2021
Here is my time line,

Acknowledgement of Receipt:Aug, 2018
ME:May, 2019
Medical Pass:Aug, 2020
Decision Made:Apr, 2021
eCoPR:July, 2021

I have been waiting for 3 years to get the PR.
The waiting process is very frustrating, but always keep hope.

Reactions: shipping and Neyoyo

Neyoyo

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Here is my time line,

Acknowledgement of Receipt:Aug, 2018
ME:May, 2019
Medical Pass:Aug, 2020
Decision Made:Apr, 2021
eCoPR:July, 2021

I have been waiting for 3 years to get the PR.
The waiting process is very frustrating, but always keep hope.
Congratulations. Were you an outland applicant?

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
Hi all ,
Nominated from SINP as NoC 2174 IT related … also I certify from CIPS … as an Outland applicant I have renewed my certification few times …. But do I need to renew my next term it’s around 350 $ …. Pls advise

vanad1324

Feb 19, 2019
Guys,
I need some guidance and advise on my PR application please. Mine seems to be a unique case. My agent says so. not sure. Going crazy because of the relentless wait.

I am an inland CEC applicant. I submitted all my documents in September 2020. Got an email from IRCC in July 2021 saying that the PR process can be initiated and I was asked to upload latest pictures and mention if I was living in Canada to get the e-COPR issued. Everything was going great. I was very happy. Then after waiting for 2 months, IRCC came back saying we needed medical reexamination (apparently because the medical report expired). We got the medical examination promptly done and got it submitted within 4 days of receiving the letter in September 2021. It's been 4 months since then and wait seems to be never ending. Is it possible to escalate this somehow. There is absolutely no way to communicate with IRCC. no response to phone call, webform etc. raised a request for GC note in October 2021. Haven't received it yet. The local MP could find out that only medical is pending. It's been 16 long month and the wait is still on..

Any suggestion? can anything else be done other than just sitting duck and waiting.

Please guide.

Thank you