+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your PR application is taking too long? READ THIS! Find out why. Make it go faster!

Sebastian2003

Aug 2, 2020
Is it accurate or true that when the application passed in eligibility stage, everything will be fine? What I mean is because in other stage like criminal, security, background stage, of course as long you know to yourself that you are a good,law-abiding citizen and not participating in any groups involving anti-government thing or committing human rights violation (which is impossible if you are just plain citizen), and in medical, if you confident that you are 100% healthy. Because in my opinion, eligibility is the most stage that it is not easy o comply. Any thoughts? thanks.
I have a friend who passed every stage and even medical stage, which many said was a good sign of being passed, then after medical 1 year didn't heard anything, then rejected. Now she is appealing - which might take another few years with no guarantee of result "(

Neyoyo

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Hello all. Would appreciate your advice. I am the principal applicant in my Permanent Residence Application. (Provincial Nominee, MPNP Outland).

My spouse is planning to change employment next month. Apart from informing CIC through Webform, are we to inform the nominating province also? What document(s) are necessary as evidence of job change. Does anybody know the best medium to inform Manitoba?

Finally, what likely impact or delay could be caused by this? Please note that I am still employed with the same employer.

Prompt responses would be appreciated.

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Hello all. Would appreciate your advice. I am the principal applicant in my Permanent Residence Application. (Provincial Nominee, MPNP Outland).

My spouse is planning to change employment next month. Apart from informing CIC through Webform, are we to inform the nominating province also? What document(s) are necessary as evidence of job change. Does anybody know the best medium to inform Manitoba?

Finally, what likely impact or delay could be caused by this? Please note that I am still employed with the same employer.

Prompt responses would be appreciated.
Not necessary to inform for spouse since u are main applicant.

Neyoyo

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Not necessary to inform for spouse since u are main applicant.
Thanks for your responsw but I also filled employment details for my wife in the background form which I suppose they will check later in the process. Just want a further confirmation. Thanks.

Evgeni

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Richmond
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
11-05-2018
Doc's Request.
03-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-07-2018
Med's Request
03-05-2019
Med's Done....
22-05-2019
Why desperate. Even though you had PR you may not be able to travel because if covid. Even though you could travel you may not be able to find job due to covid. Now is time to wait and watch and that's what they are doing. Your application may be already approved just wait and watch.
Many people are holding Co-pr since long and can't travel so what's the difference?
I do not care about traveling. I am concerned about inability to change my job or establish my own company. I am concerned about extra tax for international students I pay for my children ($1800 a year combined). I am concerned about fees for all my work & study permits I have to renew regularly (my last renew fee - $880). I am concerned about premium prices (+25%) for most of local educational courses for international students including English courses. Along with that I can't get extra money due to my employment restriction, and I pay all the taxes that Canadians pay. I guess you have no idea what you are talking about.

Last edited:

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020
I have a friend who passed every stage and even medical stage, which many said was a good sign of being passed, then after medical 1 year didn't heard anything, then rejected. Now she is appealing - which might take another few years with no guarantee of result "(
It takes few years for appealing?

Evgeni

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Richmond
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
11-05-2018
Doc's Request.
03-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-07-2018
Med's Request
03-05-2019
Med's Done....
22-05-2019
What was the reason of the rejection?

Sebastian2003

Aug 2, 2020
I do not care about traveling. I am concerned about inability to change my job or establish my own company. I am concerned about extra tax for international students I pay for my children ($1800 a year combined). I am concerned about fees for all my work & study permits I have to renew regularly (my last renew fee - $880). I am concerned about premium prices (+25%) for most of local educational courses for international students including English courses. Along with that I can't get extra money due to my employment restriction, and I pay all the taxes that Canadians pay. I guess you have no idea what you are talking about.
I agree!

Sp33dy

Aug 21, 2020
Have been waiting for 30 months
Aor: march 2018
Mpnp
File stuck in Winnipeg office.
anyone else in the same situation?

Echattea

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Same like me,, 30 months, March 2018, MPNP, but my file is in Nova Scotia......

I had a profile updated last week but nothing changed..