+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your PR application is taking too long? READ THIS! Find out why. Make it go faster!

nrpatelnr

Nov 11, 2019
Hello,

I just have a couple of questions regarding my PR Application under Provincial Nominee Class.

1. Actually right after I filed for my MPNP in April 2017, I started filling up PR Application forms. By that time I never applied for any kind of visa for my wife. So I just ticked "No" in Question #6d in form imm5669e which says have you or your spouse ever refused for visa to Canada. But then I filed for my wife's visitor visa in Jun/Jul 2017, and it got refused. Later in Oct/2017 when my MPNP got approved, I started gathering other required documents, and sent my application without updating the form imm5669e, and forgot to enter the visitor visa refusal information. Then in July 2019 I got medical examination request for me and my wife with a letter for additional documents required for documents like current paystubs, employment letter, and updated form imm5669e. So this time i did enter the visa refusal information in the form and sent all the required documents in a week. So would this kind of mistake affect my application?

2. If not, then how much maximum time can it take to process an application like this. It's already going to pass 20 months by the end of Nov 2019.

Thank you very much for your time!

Reactions: adamkhang

choo_i16

Jun 3, 2019
Hello,

I just have a couple of questions regarding my PR Application under Provincial Nominee Class.

1. Actually right after I filed for my MPNP in April 2017, I started filling up PR Application forms. By that time I never applied for any kind of visa for my wife. So I just ticked "No" in Question #6d in form imm5669e which says have you or your spouse ever refused for visa to Canada. But then I filed for my wife's visitor visa in Jun/Jul 2017, and it got refused. Later in Oct/2017 when my MPNP got approved, I started gathering other required documents, and sent my application without updating the form imm5669e, and forgot to enter the visitor visa refusal information. Then in July 2019 I got medical examination request for me and my wife with a letter for additional documents required for documents like current paystubs, employment letter, and updated form imm5669e. So this time i did enter the visa refusal information in the form and sent all the required documents in a week. So would this kind of mistake affect my application?

2. If not, then how much maximum time can it take to process an application like this. It's already going to pass 20 months by the end of Nov 2019.

Thank you very much for your time!

Definitely a big mistake .... dishonesty.... ALL depends on your luck in this case. When Federal stage, they do security and criminal screening on you and your wife. they may found something and may not. Penalties can be ban from entering, etc... Good luck.

ptrivedi9898

Aug 23, 2016
Hello guys,

I have got the provincial nomination through express entry in email. But I haven't got my IRCC profile updated yet. It is only been one day but usually people who get nomination gets email and email stating IRCC account update together. Anybody have any idea, how to solve this issue?
Thank you.

choo_i16

Jun 3, 2019
Hello guys,

I have got the provincial nomination through express entry in email. But I haven't got my IRCC profile updated yet. It is only been one day but usually people who get nomination gets email and email stating IRCC account update together. Anybody have any idea, how to solve this issue?
Thank you.

provincial and federal ( IRCC) is totally different stage... once you got nonimated by provincial, you need to apply to federal level, either thru EE or paper application, this can be checked on your provincial letter.

plus every stage takes time, so you have to wait. there is timeline on other threads, so find those out, and make your own judgement . but do not rely on it too much. everyone situation is different.

one day is zero ?! no government can process your application in one day.

ptrivedi9898

Aug 23, 2016
provincial and federal ( IRCC) is totally different stage... once you got nonimated by provincial, you need to apply to federal level, either thru EE or paper application, this can be checked on your provincial letter.

plus every stage takes time, so you have to wait. there is timeline on other threads, so find those out, and make your own judgement . but do not rely on it too much. everyone situation is different.

one day is zero ?! no government can process your application in one day.
I have got the nomination through Express Entry. I thought province will send a letter and 600 points on my ircc account.

choo_i16

Jun 3, 2019
I have got the nomination through Express Entry. I thought province will send a letter and 600 points on my ircc account.
I am not sure provincial will do that. But when you update your EE profile definitely can add the nominated file number in. So you better clarify with them.

Rani C

Nov 29, 2019
Hi Guys,
Below are the timelines for my application (Outland).
Appli submitted : Nov 2018
Medicals done + PCC + Landing fees paid : Feb 2019
Interview done : Nov 2019 (1st week) and Pre arrival email received Nov 2019 (2nd week)...Application deadline crossed Nov 2019 (2nd week).
I am not sure why it is taking so long to update Decision made on portal and for passport request.
FYI - I have multiple entry Visitor Visa for Canada and recently visited for a month.
Can anyone guide / help me, how to connect with IRCC for further update. Also If i have a visa is there any need to submit the passport again for Landing Visa ?

Appreciate all the help.

Last edited:

choo_i16

Jun 3, 2019
Hi Guys,
Below are the timelines for my application (Outland).
Appli submitted : Nov 2018
Medicals done + PCC + Landing fees paid : Feb 2019
Interview done : Nov 2019 (1st week) and Pre arrival email received Nov 2019 (2nd week)...Application deadline crossed Nov 2019 (2nd week).
I am not sure why it is taking so long to update Decision made on portal and for passport request.
FYI - I have multiple entry Visitor Visa for Canada and recently visited for a month.
Can anyone guide / help me, how to connect with IRCC for further update. Also If i have a visa is there any need to submit the passport again for Landing Visa ?

Appreciate all the help.
you are withing the time frame of 20 months to process.... so you need to be patience. there's been delay in past few weeks..... They will request your passport when your application to do updates on previous visa. you will only get update thru ircc account or https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas

you have to be glad with your application, they proceed in good timing. you will get it in less than 20 months.

Rani C

Nov 29, 2019
you are withing the time frame of 20 months to process.... so you need to be patience. there's been delay in past few weeks..... They will request your passport when your application to do updates on previous visa. you will only get update thru ircc account or https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas

you have to be glad with your application, they proceed in good timing. you will get it in less than 20 months.
Hi, Thanks for your reply. What is this 20 months timeline ??? the tentative time was given as 12 months for my application.

ShaLobo

Sep 16, 2019
Hello, Just posting out a new question. How long does a PR take after one has received an ITA after having nominated by a province considering the process now is pretty much online?

Echattea

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Hi,

Aor March 7 2018
Medical Passed April 16 2019
Additional documents, They recuested september 27 (Schedule A and Resume) for my wife and I.
I have 21 months waiting,
Does any one are in the same situation?

Echattea

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
@TommySan

My ADR was Schedule A form - does that also indicate any flaws with application. Also, they sent a request on 27th August and I shared the document by 28th August 2018.

It has been nearly 9 months and I still haven't heard form the CIC regarding anything (Example : More additional information etc.). My previous two queries to the CIC got answered "Everything is fine with your documents. If we need any information, we would let you know in case a decision is made or any additional information is required."

I have ordered for my GCMS notes and they should be here in the second week of May.

Please can you let me know your thoughts on the same?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Tanny
Hi

I am in the same situation the
@TommySan

My ADR was Schedule A form - does that also indicate any flaws with application. Also, they sent a request on 27th August and I shared the document by 28th August 2018.

It has been nearly 9 months and I still haven't heard form the CIC regarding anything (Example : More additional information etc.). My previous two queries to the CIC got answered "Everything is fine with your documents. If we need any information, we would let you know in case a decision is made or any additional information is required."

I have ordered for my GCMS notes and they should be here in the second week of May.

Please can you let me know your thoughts on the same?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Tanny

Hi

I'm in the same situation,

They requested Schedule A and Resume for my wife and I, I send it in septembre 27 2019....

I called Ircc and give me the same Everything is fine with your documents. If we need any information, we would let you know in case a decision is made or any additional information is required."
answer.

I have 21 months waiting ......

Did you get your PR?

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Why my PR is taking that long just because of the ADR (police certificate) and my application sent to Sydney CIO....

I did my best for every part and it is so painful to wait 8 months and no update at all

Echattea

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Why my PR is taking that long just because of the ADR (police certificate) and my application sent to Sydney CIO....

I did my best for every part and it is so painful to wait 8 months and no update at all
I have 22 months waiting.....
Aor April 7 2018
Medical passed April 2019
ADR September 27 (schedule A and Resume)
No update at this day

Reactions: Evgeni