Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
Thanks.
When you say email IRCC, do you mean via the webform or by some other channel?
I also have wrong entry date on my ecopr so I sent email to IRCC ( Reply to your ecopr confirmation email ) and mentioned their about wrong information on ecopr. And after that I got reply from IRCC, we corrected entry date on your account. But you can also amend the form to correct the information. But I haven't amend the form boz I was waiting to get PR cards. But we updated our health card and Sin number.

BIJITIN.P.C

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
I got an email from IRCC and It had my dependents PPR.Also he mentioned that my PR CARD sent to production for printing , on that same day I received a ghost update in my GC key account

Reactions: PD1984

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
I also have wrong entry date on my ecopr so I sent email to IRCC ( Reply to your ecopr confirmation email ) and mentioned their about wrong information on ecopr. And after that I got reply from IRCC, we corrected entry date on your account. But you can also amend the form to correct the information. But I haven't amend the form boz I was waiting to get PR cards. But we updated our health card and Sin number.
Hi
After how many days you got the reply from ircc ?
I emailed them back about wrong entry date on the email where they ask me about my info for portal,but i did not got any reply

Reactions: PD1984

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
Hi
After how many days you got the reply from ircc ?
I emailed them back about wrong entry date on the email where they ask me about my info for portal,but i did not got any reply
After 1 day I got reply from IRCC.

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
I got an email from IRCC and It had my dependents PPR.Also he mentioned that my PR CARD sent to production for printing , on that same day I received a ghost update in my GC key account
Congratulations.... that's good news !

Reactions: BIJITIN.P.C

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
Today my PR application link in GC key account changed from submitted to approved. So how many days if will take to receive the card . Plz reply
Actually in my case, I got email just 1 day before to get the card and next day I got the PR card. But I heard within 3-4 days after dispatching, you get the card.

duyalm

Feb 22, 2022
I just received my PR card yesterday. However, the date of birth is incorrect. Thereafter, I went on to check my eCopr and noticed the same error was made (which I didn't notice back then when I first received the eCoPR two months ago). Does anyone know what's the best way to solve this? Much appreciated!

theafjioman

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
I just got my COPR through my online account. It had the wrong address in the top left-hand corner of the letter. It's got a Canadian address that my common-law partner (we broke up a year ago) lived in. I never even lived in that address myself and I have been living in the UK for the last 2 years. So it's all rather confusing. I submitted a webform to the London IRCC office to let them know that this is a mistake. Hopefully it doesn't affect my PR status.

Sarpreet1

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Hi all!

Did anyone received a e-CoPR with errors? In my case, my name, POB and COB are wrong
In previous cases, a lot of people changed their wrong info at POE, but since this changed... I don't know how to proceed.
I already sent an email to the officer (1 month and so far no answer!) and also filled a web form requesting the change... here's the answer from the agent:

The main problem with this approach is: According to the CIC's processing times page, this process will take 6 freaking months! :O I am not joking! and you have to send everything over MAIL. basically everything I already sent in my application!

Funny thing.. they ask you to check all information right next the download e-CoPR button:

Those officers are probably working under high stress... bunch of errors in a single application.
If you are on the same boat, let's keep in touch here!
I have same issue. did u fill amendment form or you are waiting for pr card ? Did u update the sin with wrong copr or do we need to wait until correct copr because waiting time is 6 months

wisetrack

Jun 18, 2018
Got eCoPR for my child with misspelled First Name. Immediately responded asking for correction but was asked to apply for Amendment which per the website takes 6 months to process. Not able to use the eCOPR to apply for anything either. Amazing how we have to go through all this effort because of clerical errors.

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hello everyone,

I got my PR in December 2021, and PR card in January 2022.

However, earlier when I had received my COPR I had noticed error in it. Original date of landing and recent date of landing were incorrect.

I had sent COPR with the filled form to amend it, to Ottawa. It’s been 3 months I haven’t had any communication from them for this.

Is there anyone who has been through this issue ? Was the verification of status issued ?

I am worried, it would be an issue during citizenship process.

Thanks

wisetrack

Jun 18, 2018
Hello everyone,

I got my PR in December 2021, and PR card in January 2022.

However, earlier when I had received my COPR I had noticed error in it. Original date of landing and recent date of landing were incorrect.

I had sent COPR with the filled form to amend it, to Ottawa. It’s been 3 months I haven’t had any communication from them for this.

Is there anyone who has been through this issue ? Was the verification of status issued ?

I am worried, it would be an issue during citizenship process.

Thanks
My child's eCoPR that we received last week had the first name misspelled, so I just filed to amend as well. They have mentioned it can take up to 6 months to process, so I guess we should be prepared to wait. Worst part is having no acknowledgment and having to wait in the dark for so many months!

Deepti mehta

Sep 24, 2017
My child's eCoPR that we received last week had the first name misspelled, so I just filed to amend as well. They have mentioned it can take up to 6 months to process, so I guess we should be prepared to wait. Worst part is having no acknowledgment and having to wait in the dark for so many months!
I also have same issue my child's lastname is there in ecopr however it is blank in passport ,can we travel or we have to wait it to be corrected

Deepti mehta

Sep 24, 2017
Are you able to travel to Canada with misspelled name in ecopr or we have to wait it to be corrected before we travel to Canada