Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
@BIJITIN.P.C Once we email to IRCC, they update the account with correct information. This does not need to be changed on Ecopr, and it does not effect to status as a PR. If you want you can amend form.But ecopr will continue to be valid, and be able to apply for other governmental services. So don't worry.
Above response I got from IRCC, when I emailed them to correct the information on ecopr. I haven't received PR card so I am waiting. Once the card will arrive will amend the form to correct the information on ecopr.

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
I am living in canada I got eCOPR on Nov 20 waiting for PR card
But for my dependents didnt get PPR Till yet
I got ecopr on Nov.18 , so I am also waiting to get PR card. But I didn't yet amend the form. Once PR card will arrive, will amend the form.

Reactions: BIJITIN.P.C

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
Did u receive ur PR card . Any updates
Yes on Friday me n my spouse received PR card but we didn't get card for our Son.
What about you? Did you get card ?

BIJITIN.P.C

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
I didnt get my PR card. I linked my PR card application to gckey account Its still saying submitted. My wife and son still waiting for their PPR and no updates till yet

Reactions: PD1984

BIJITIN.P.C

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Yes on Friday me n my spouse received PR card but we didn't get card for our Son.
What about you? Did you get card ?
Did u get any notification in email or gc key account prior to they are sending pr card by mail. Or u just it got my mail plz reply

Reactions: PD1984

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
Did u get any notification in email or gc key account prior to they are sending pr card by mail. Or u just it got my mail plz reply
I got email from IRCC on Thursday, PR card application has been approved but we only got email for me n my spouse. And we got card on Friday. Our son's PR card application haven't approved,it's still showing in review with IRCC. Will update you, once we get card for our son.

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
I didnt get my PR card. I linked my PR card application to gckey account Its still saying submitted. My wife and son still waiting for their PPR and no updates till yet
I didn't have GC key account access, because my application was with Lawyer. So we got email notification.Hopefully they will get ecopr soon. Or just send email to IRCC to remind them, your wife n son didn't get ecopr.

Sam_BFC

Dec 15, 2021
Category........
CEC
I have a similar issue to Jaagn and BIJITIN.P.C.

Some weeks before I was invited to the PR Confirmation Portal (and while I was still waiting for an RCMP clearance), I filled in a webform informing IRCC of a change to my marital status and received a response saying the information had been "forwarded to the responsible office". However the marital status on my eCoPR still shows single.

The PR Confirmation Portal tells you to review the eCoPR and let them know if any corrections are needed, so I did send another webform and got a similar response and heard nothing since.

My wife is already a Canadian citizen so I don't think it really affects my application, but I am a bit concerned about signing the eCoPR when it technically has false information in case it could invalidate my status or the PR card when it arrives etc.

I am keen to move forward with getting my SIN updated etc but can't without providing a signed copy of the eCoPR.

When I log in to the PR Confirmation Portal, my case status shows "In review with IRCC", but the eCoPR is still available to download.

Please kindly advise.

BIJITIN.P.C

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015

Some weeks before I was invited to the PR Confirmation Portal (and while I was still waiting for an RCMP clearance), I filled in a webform informing IRCC of a change to my marital status and received a response saying the information had been "forwarded to the responsible office". However the marital status on my eCoPR still shows single.

The PR Confirmation Portal tells you to review the eCoPR and let them know if any corrections are needed, so I did send another webform and got a similar response and heard nothing since.

My wife is already a Canadian citizen so I don't think it really affects my application, but I am a bit concerned about signing the eCoPR when it technically has false information in case it could invalidate my status or the PR card when it arrives etc.

I am keen to move forward with getting my SIN updated etc but can't without providing a signed copy of the eCoPR.

When I log in to the PR Confirmation Portal, my case status shows "In review with IRCC", but the eCoPR is still available to download.

Please kindly advise.
U can use the amend form to change the marital status if u want for that u have to send documents by post. It will take 6 months to update it . I used webform to contact them , I got the similar response. I signed the copr and used it for sin and and health card already . Thinking to Amend copr after receiving PR card and ppr for dependents

Reactions: Sam_BFC

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021

Please kindly advise.
If you have wrong information on ecopr please send email to IRCC. And PR confirmation portal will show your status in review with IRCC until you receive PR card.

Reactions: Sam_BFC

Sam_BFC

Dec 15, 2021
Category........
CEC
Thanks.
When you say email IRCC, do you mean via the webform or by some other channel?