+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong information on e-CoPR

evilskater

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Congratulations, Woah this has been a long wait? Is this normal or yours was a special case. I am a CEC inland applicant got my PR within 15 days of COPR.

However my wife will be completing her landing in November, was wondering how long of a wait will it be.
That’s how ETOBICOKE office rolls… too many applications… probably not enough people working there… covid.. booom! slowest office in the entire Canada!

Gurwinder0399

Dec 6, 2020
Hello guys
On my copr my doc# and uci was wrong. I did not realized and I sent the pr card application with that but after I sent pr card application again with the explanation letter and provided them the right UCI and doc#. I linked my app. To online account now in which my UCI is right not like copr. Thats means everything is good now.
Please let me know thanks

may2225

May 27, 2021
Hello guys, not sure if this is an error but any help would be appreciated:
I have never seen the IME no. on my eCOPR elsewhere before. This is a different series of numbers than the one I submitted in the application. I applied through TR to PR pathway and when I submitted my application I used the IME done in 2018 for my study permit. I had expected them to ask me to redo the medical exam, but they ended up stratifying with the one in 2018. I think this is because I did not travel within last years and considered low-risk. My opinion is that the 2018 IME number expires, and IRCC issued me a new one, which is now on my eCOPR.
Does anyone else thinks this is an mistake? Or I do not need to bring it up at all?

Gurwinder0399

Dec 6, 2020
Hi all!

Did anyone received a e-CoPR with errors? In my case, my name, POB and COB are wrong
In previous cases, a lot of people changed their wrong info at POE, but since this changed... I don't know how to proceed.
I already sent an email to the officer (1 month and so far no answer!) and also filled a web form requesting the change... here's the answer from the agent:

The main problem with this approach is: According to the CIC's processing times page, this process will take 6 freaking months! :O I am not joking! and you have to send everything over MAIL. basically everything I already sent in my application!

Funny thing.. they ask you to check all information right next the download e-CoPR button:

Those officers are probably working under high stress... bunch of errors in a single application.
If you are on the same boat, let's keep in touch here!
Hello..
Can you please tell me if you get it corrected?. And was your name pob and dob were totally wrong like random name dob and pob or spelling mistakes?.
Thanks

amaski93

Jul 1, 2020
Hi there,
Just wondering what is wrong with the country of issue for you travel document? Have you been able to contact IRCC and get any reply for you question? Thank you.
How did you correct "country of issue " ? How long did it take ?

priteshk53

Oct 13, 2020
Hello,
Just received my ECoPR today and found out my citizenship is wrong. Do you guys advise if I should raise a webform or wait for my PR card to arrive since it could be a human error?

Jaagn

Sep 10, 2021
Hi everyone. I received my ecopr today in new copr portal and I found my married status is wrong. I emailed to Pr portal email stating my situation. Will keep you all posted once I receive an update from them and I received portal credentials on September 23rd 2021

Jaagn

Sep 10, 2021
Hello,
Just received my ECoPR today and found out my citizenship is wrong. Do you guys advise if I should raise a webform or wait for my PR card to arrive since it could be a human error?
Hi I raised a webform for wrong marital status, i received a response stating as of now this doesnt falls under one of priority issues

snooplion

May 6, 2021
just got my eCoPR and my 'Last entry at' (last port of entry) is wrong, they put my original port of entry instead. I saw some other people had the same issue, has anyone been successful in correcting it?

BIJITIN.P.C

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Hi everyone. I received my ecopr today in new copr portal and I found my married status is wrong. I emailed to Pr portal email stating my situation. Will keep you all posted once I receive an update from them and I received portal credentials on September 23rd 2021
I have the same isssue, my married statis is wrong and also my son’s birth date is wrong . copr received on november,20, 2021. Replied to the portal about the errors on copr document. No updates or emsils from ircc. What to do just wait for pr card or send the request to amend form plz reply

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
I have the same isssue, my married statis is wrong and also my son’s birth date is wrong . copr received on november,20, 2021. Replied to the portal about the errors on copr document. No updates or emsils from ircc. What to do just wait for pr card or send the request to amend form plz reply
@BIJITIN.P.C Once we email to IRCC, they update the account with correct information. This does not need to be changed on Ecopr, and it does not effect to status as a PR. If you want you can amend form.But ecopr will continue to be valid, and be able to apply for other governmental services. So don't worry.

BIJITIN.P.C

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
@BIJITIN.P.C Once we email to IRCC, they update the account with correct information. This does not need to be changed on Ecopr, and it does not effect to status as a PR. If you want you can amend form.But ecopr will continue to be valid, and be able to apply for other governmental services. So don't worry.
Thank you for the information

Reactions: PD1984

BIJITIN.P.C

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Did u get ur pR card and ppr for dependants