+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit delay in visa processing

Sundar2019

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Folks, is it fine to order GCMS notes independently (via 3rd party service) and not via employer?

Hope that doesnt create any concern ?

VimRawat

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
Folks, is it fine to order GCMS notes independently (via 3rd party service) and not via employer?

Hope that doesnt create any concern ?
I have the same question and I am stuck whether we can order separately without involving the employer

Sanita

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Hi
My husband has applied for work permit with positive LMIA with job offer on 16 March 2020 and done biometrics on 17th March , we are living in Australia .no update till now. Anybody with same same work permit type has got approval or correspondence letter? how long should we wait for approval , Australia processing time for work permit is 16 weeks .

deep20

Jul 19, 2020
Hi
My husband has applied for work permit with positive LMIA with job offer on 16 March 2020 and done biometrics on 17th March , we are living in Australia .no update till now. Anybody with same same work permit type has got approval or correspondence letter? how long should we wait for approval , Australia processing time for work permit is 16 weeks .
My Application: 3rd March 2020
Got correspondence letter on 2nd June .
After no response .

VimRawat

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi
Are you asking about BVL?

VimRawat

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
LMIA based work permit
Applied online
I am in INDIA.
For India it is really very difficult to hear that permits are getting approved this days. Hope something good happens at least by the end of this year. Since VAC is also closed until September, so it really difficult to think anything positive now.

If you are eager to know about the current status of your application I'd advise you to order the GCMS notes.

Sundar2019

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
For India it is really very difficult to hear that permits are getting approved this days. Hope something good happens at least by the end of this year. Since VAC is also closed until September, so it really difficult to think anything positive now.

If you are eager to know about the current status of your application I'd advise you to order the GCMS notes.
Looks like spproval letters are being sent if Canada VACs are re-opened, like in US. Already VACs for many european countries have been re-opened in India...hope they re-open CA VACs sooner. Stay positive!

VimRawat

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
Looks like spproval letters are being sent if Canada VACs are re-opened, like in US. Already VACs for many european countries have been re-opened in India...hope they re-open CA VACs sooner. Stay positive!
That's the best we can do. It has been some serious drag though. Hey, you applied for GCMS notes right? Did you receive it btw?