+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit delay in visa processing

Sundar2019

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
yes, I have received additional document request (confirmation of employment offer) then correspondence letter a few days later. Now waiting for final decision I guess.

When did you order your GCMS Notes? getgcmsnotesbuddy.com was pretty fast so you should received yours soon. Let me know if you already have a final decision in your Notes. Seems like some people already got approval in GCMS but no update in their online portal
In fact, i made the payment and yet to send the consent form...i'll send it in a day...

Looks like they respond in a couple of weeks...hope all go well.

good luck to you.

VimRawat

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
In fact, i made the payment and yet to send the consent form...i'll send it in a day...

Looks like they respond in a couple of weeks...hope all go well.

good luck to you.
Hey how did you apply for GCMS notes staying in India or are you residing in Canada?

Kannuxxl

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
I am in the same boat i applied work permit for india 2 may i gave medical and still its show under prossecing i dont know what to do i am in stress

VimRawat

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
Go to https://getgcmsnotesbuddy.com/services/, choose the service you want...make the payment, they will share a consent form..sign it & send i back, they will respond once they have the information on your file. As i see, usually takes anywhere between 2 to 4 weeks
Perfect! Thanks buddy.
BTW when did you apply for the visa?
Mine was applied a way back in 5th Feb 2020 online