+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit delay in visa processing

Kannuxxl

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
My biometric and medical done in may, still no aswer on my wp application, what that mean ,will i get visa, i am construction worker i think canada need construction worker, then why it taking too long to send me approval letter ?

Reactions: PravinDeo

danilorniepes

Dec 20, 2017
My biometric and medical done in may, still no aswer on my wp application, what that mean ,will i get visa, i am construction worker i think canada need construction worker, then why it taking too long to send me approval letter ?

Are you under GSS? whats your NOC code?

Arjun2304

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020

Sundar2019

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Hello friends,

I have ordered my GCMS Notes on June 16th through https://getgcmsnotesbuddy.com/ and I got them today on July 27th.
Looking at the notes it says the following:
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed - Bio
Medical: Passed
Other Req: Passed

The latest update was on May 19th when medical status was changed to "Passed." Anyone knows, what is the next step after those are passed?

Good luck to everyone !
Hello...have you received any update since then on your application ?

I submitted by biometrics in March & the previous update was the correspondence letter by mid July.

I also have ordered GCMS via getgcmsnotesbuddy.com, could you share your experience on their service?. Thanks!

AfricanGiant912

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
Hello...have you received any update since then on your application ?

I submitted by biometrics in March & the previous update was the correspondence letter by mid July.

I also have ordered GCMS via getgcmsnotesbuddy.com, could you share your experience on their service?. Thanks!
yes, I have received additional document request (confirmation of employment offer) then correspondence letter a few days later. Now waiting for final decision I guess.

When did you order your GCMS Notes? getgcmsnotesbuddy.com was pretty fast so you should received yours soon. Let me know if you already have a final decision in your Notes. Seems like some people already got approval in GCMS but no update in their online portal

Reactions: Flong