+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit delay in visa processing

canadawp.india

Sep 7, 2020
Congratulations!! No, your application decision have been made as approved. Timeline?
Applied : March 6th
BVL/Correspondence : Jul 24th (As per gcms seems everything was approved on this day itself)

No updates after Jul 24th. However got ghost update like 30 days back but nothing changed

Just waiting for PPR now

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Applied : March 6th
BVL/Correspondence : Jul 24th (As per gcms seems everything was approved on this day itself)

No updates after Jul 24th. However got ghost update like 30 days back but nothing changed

Just waiting for PPR now
Try to call them and explain your situation and raise webform under technical difficulties. per one of agent usually PPR and BVL are system generated, so high possibility that ppr dint come along with BVL due to some technical glitch/ issue with their system. I raised the webform and it worked for me.

please make sure to mention that you received BVL but no PPR so seems technical glitch or something went wrong please provide immediate assistance.

I hope this will work for you as well.

All the best.

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Please kindly assist with your advise, Thanks
In applying for work permit for a 3 years job through the francophone mobility programme

1-Passport will expire in 8 months time -October, any need to do a new one before submitting application?
2-Can upfront medicals be uploaded or sent after application has been submitted?
3-Is it necessary to withdraw/cancel my express entry profile when applying for work permit?
4-Must I provide payslips from 2 companys that pays with the scenraio below

Have work contract from a labour supply (HR company)- A and seconded to work for company B . I receive salary from 2 sources, 75% from company A and 25% from company B, both inflows reflect on my bank statement with the different company names. Company A issues monthly payslips and in the payslip it mentions the amount paid by company B, but writes it as On-site payment and writes out the figure. Company B, does not give payslip unless you ask and when you ask it not so easy.
Question: Is there any need to request payslip from company B , or will the payslip from company A will suffice for both?

canadawp.india

Sep 7, 2020
Try to call them and explain your situation and raise webform under technical difficulties. per one of agent usually PPR and BVL are system generated, so high possibility that ppr dint come along with BVL due to some technical glitch/ issue with their system. I raised the webform and it worked for me.

please make sure to mention that you received BVL but no PPR so seems technical glitch or something went wrong please provide immediate assistance.

I hope this will work for you as well.

All the best.
Thanks will do that and Congratulations for your PPR :)

canadawp.india

Sep 7, 2020
1-Passport will expire in 8 months time -October, any need to do a new one before submitting application?
Better renew your passport before submitting application because visa validity will not be issued more than of passport validity. Also I think for Canada visa stamping passport should have atleast 6 months validity

I'm not sure about other queries

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Thank you for clarifying that concern. Will renew passport.
Better renew your passport before submitting application because visa validity will not be issued more than of passport validity. Also I think for Canada visa stamping passport should have atleast 6 months validity

I'm not sure about other queries

sahilarora2003

Mar 13, 2013
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-09-2022
Doc's Request.
20-12-2022
AOR Received.
09-09-2022
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2022
Please kindly assist with your advise, Thanks
In applying for work permit for a 3 years job through the francophone mobility programme

2-Can upfront medicals be uploaded or sent after application has been submitted?
3-Is it necessary to withdraw/cancel my express entry profile when applying for work permit?
4-Must I provide payslips from 2 companys that pays with the scenraio below

Have work contract from a labour supply (HR company)- A and seconded to work for company B . I receive salary from 2 sources, 75% from company A and 25% from company B, both inflows reflect on my bank statement with the different company names. Company A issues monthly payslips and in the payslip it mentions the amount paid by company B, but writes it as On-site payment and writes out the figure. Company B, does not give payslip unless you ask and when you ask it not so easy.
Question: Is there any need to request payslip from company B , or will the payslip from company A will suffice for both?
1. i strongly recommend you to renew before submitting an application.
2. If you are submitting outside Canada then Yes.
3. It’s better to do it before applying for WorkPermit. In my personal view. I think there should be a column where you have to answer whether you applied for permanent residence? If you answer yes, it may negatively impact your application.
4. It’s better to provide from both employers because it will give a strong and clear picture to visa officer who will process your application.

I hope it helps!

sami26

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-10-2022
AOR Received.
09-10-2022
Hi. Did you do medical upfront or waited for the request letter?
I waited for the request letter as I was not aware of the upfront medical.

olypompin

Star Member
Sep 19, 2020
My eligibility just changed to "We are reviewing whether ................" Does that mean l will get a decision soon but l haven't done medicals?