+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit delay in visa processing

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
I have no clue what can be done at this stage, Decision on my application was made in the month of October when I got BVL but no PPR, GCMS notes shows counterfoil number generated, from October 2020 to now no update, more than two months they are yet to finalize my application and send me PPR, sent Webforms too but its of no use. should i resend web-form with GCMS Notes snapshots? I can see passport request due date was 11/2/2020 but yet to get one. this waiting game is nerve wrecking and for what reason they are not sending PPR even after generating counterfoil and keeping my file open?

I am seeing lot of WP getting approved from all over the world except India. really frustrating now.

please suggest, Thank You in Advance.

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
This is really good news and encouraging to others .
Please to ask can we do upfront medicals for closed work permit ( employer specific work permit) because reading the instructions to apply they said Do not undergo medical until requested.
So was this phrase applicable to your application center as well?
Hello Guys,

I hope this will give some of you relief.

I have got BVL and PPR both together today 5th of January.
Here is the full timeline:

My representative applied closed WP under the GTS program online from Malaysia and I'm an Indian citizen.

Application submitted: November 10, 2020
Medical: Upfront
BIL: November 12, 2020
Biometrics Completed: November 17, 2020
BVL and PPR: January 5, 2021

I hope you all guys hear good news this month. :)

xkDSp

Aug 18, 2020
This is really good news and encouraging to others .
Please to ask can we do upfront medicals for closed work permit ( employer specific work permit) because reading the instructions to apply they said Do not undergo medical until requested.
So was this phrase applicable to your application center as well?
I did upfront medical for my LMIA based closed work permit and it's already approved in my account. Waiting to give biometrics

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Ok am asking for an LMIA exempt (international mobility programme-francophone mobility) work permit.Just need to verify if one can do upfront medicals
I did upfront medical for my LMIA based closed work permit and it's already approved in my account. Waiting to give biometrics

Sarvesh Ahuja

Jan 5, 2021
Ok am asking for an LMIA exempt (international mobility programme-francophone mobility) work permit.Just need to verify if one can do upfront medicals
As far as I know, you are allowed to do upfront medical for closed WP. The only difference I see is there will be a minor delay(depends until you finish medicals) in file processing as they will need to ask you for medicals and you'll need to go through the medicals process. So, if you did it upfront those days will be excluded.

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
In applying for work permit for a 3 years job through the francophone mobility programme

1-Passport will expire in 8 months time -October, any need to do a new one before submitting application?
2-Can upfront medicals be uploaded or sent after application has been submitted?
3-Is it necessary to withdraw/cancel my express entry profile when applying for work permit?
4-Must i provide payslips from 2 companys that pays with the scenraio below

Have work contract from a labour supply (HR company)- A and seconded to work for company B . I receive salary from 2 sources, 75% from company A and 25% from company B, both inflows reflect on my bank statement with the different company names. Company A issues monthly payslips and in the payslip it mentions the amount paid by company B, but writes it as On-site payment and writes out the figure. Company B, does not give payslip unless you ask and when you ask it not so easy.
Question: Is there any need to request payslip from company B , or will the payslip from company A will suffice for both?

canadawp.india

Sep 7, 2020
I think my application is approved. My gcms notes from page 2 says.

ASSESSMENTS Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed - Bio
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrep:
Other Req:
Info Sharing: Complete
Final: Approved
Counterfoil Req: Y

Also is my application GSS?, If First page has special program(s): GSS

Do I need to look for anything else in the notes?

sahilarora2003

Mar 13, 2013
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-09-2022
Doc's Request.
20-12-2022
AOR Received.
09-09-2022
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2022

Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrep:
Other Req:

Congratulations!! No, your application decision have been made as approved. Timeline?

Reactions: Arjun2304

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020

Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrep:
Other Req:

Congrats wait for PPR email now.