+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit application past processing time, lets connect here!!!

beenish001

Jan 17, 2020
There are two type of background check, one is review of backgrOund and one is extensive background check which is usually done in PR. Well, i am still not sure how long it will take despite my application should go in GSS (2weeks processing time).
I forgot to mention that i didnt attached checklist amd coverletter with application, but last week i sent both of them through web form.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
There are two type of background check, one is review of backgrOund and one is extensive background check which is usually done in PR. Well, i am still not sure how long it will take despite my application should go in GSS (2weeks processing time).
I forgot to mention that i didnt attached checklist amd coverletter with application, but last week i sent both of them through web form.
Normally they don’t do backfire any temporary residence application and the status is N/A.
They only do it when they need to verify something.

beenish001

Jan 17, 2020
That is ok. But when will my visa come , my joining was on 5 feb now i thing have to extend it .. This is frustrating

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
That is ok. But when will my visa come , my joining was on 5 feb now i thing have to extend it .. This is frustrating
I know.
I also applied for the WP extension and now they are checking the Background. It has never happened before when I extended my applications. So I am kind of freaking out what is the reason for Background check.

Dardanell

Aug 3, 2019
Hi there! I've got a job offer (LMIA exempt) starting from 01/10/2020 -could you please let me know if it's possible to start my visa application now - so 8 months before my job? Thank you!

Newbie098

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Hi there! I've got a job offer (LMIA exempt) starting from 01/10/2020 -could you please let me know if it's possible to start my visa application now - so 8 months before my job? Thank you!
How you got job offer did they interview you Ur NOC pls

Newbie098

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Anyone is there who can guide me how to apply for open work permit LMAI exempt I’m asking for help but no one is helping