+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit application past processing time, lets connect here!!!

itzrb

Jan 25, 2020
Hi Guys, my application is now 5 months, upfront medical and biometric were done, my attorney applied in Canada while I stay in Muscat. Waiting time is crazy there is no update at all...any updates from your end ?

itzrb

Jan 25, 2020
Hello there,

My visa office is in UAE and the processing time is approx. 21 weeks as of 21-May-2019. My online app is officially 21 weeks this week and I don't have any update yet. I have sent a webform already and right after I successfully sent it, it says I should receive a reply within 28 working days. This is crazy.

Or, maybe my file is refused? How soon will you know that you are refused of a work visa?

Can you please share your timelines too please?
Did you get ur work permit ?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hi Guys, my application is now 5 months, upfront medical and biometric were done, my attorney applied in Canada while I stay in Muscat. Waiting time is crazy there is no update at all...any updates from your end ?
What is your background check status?

Jan 13, 2020
I cant access it online, but i hear frm attorney that it is in background check since 1.5 months.
So just to understand, the status changed to Background check since 1.5 month? And before that was it checking eligibility?
And kindly which NOC you applied for?

itzrb

Jan 25, 2020
So just to understand, the status changed to Background check since 1.5 month? And before that was it checking eligibility?
And kindly which NOC you applied for?
Dunno about the status change, but i hear from lawyer its in background chk, NOC 6221. What about your status?