+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit application past processing time, lets connect here!!!

Dardanell

Aug 3, 2019
Hi
Sorry I didn’t get you u mean to say this forum can you share the link so that everyone gets this opportunity
Sorry, you just Google it and you will receive all necessary information about this forum) I'm sure there are a lot of guys here who know about it...

Reactions: Newbie098

ghel

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
i submitted my application last December 13,2019 and done my biometrics last december 17,2019.
the date that i submitted my application says that the processing time is 9weeks, but now when i check it says 100 days.
i am confuse which processing time that i need to rely to???

any answer? thank you.

aadeko

Jan 24, 2020
Anyone from India who might have applied for work permit in last week of december?
I had done applied from Chennai, India on 31-dec-2019, done upfront medicals (with upfront biometrics done) and and still waiting. for ICT..
Let me know if you had got through success

Jayjay02

Feb 6, 2020
Hey!! Anyone for nigeria that applied for work permit and yet to get any response.?
I applied on the 8 Nov,
Medical pass 28 Nov
And since then Complete silence

Jayjay02

Feb 6, 2020
Hey!! Anyone for nigeria that applied for work permit and yet to get any response.?
I applied on the 8 Nov,
Medical pass 28 Nov

Is this normal....the wait is frustrating
What is your background check status?
My background check is we are processing your background check.we will send you a message if we need more info.
Am to expect a different status on BC?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I applied on the 8 Nov,
Medical pass 28 Nov

Is this normal....the wait is frustrating

My background check is we are processing your background check.we will send you a message if we need more info.
Am to expect a different status on BC?
Normally for any temporary residence application they don’t do the BG check and the status is not applicable.
Sometimes they do it for some reasons so it might be delayed because of it.

Jayjay02

Feb 6, 2020
Normally for any temporary residence application they don’t do the BG check and the status is not applicable.
Sometimes they do it for some reasons so it might be delayed because of it.
So should I be worried? I applied outside canada though and it's been processed in Kenya.

itzrb

Jan 25, 2020
I had done applied from Chennai, India on 31-dec-2019, done upfront medicals (with upfront biometrics done) and and still waiting. for ICT..
Let me know if you had got through success
Have u applied with positive LMIA or LMIA exempted category ?

aadeko

Jan 24, 2020
NOC 2173, and I am not sure about background check. i.e., whether it has happened, yet to happen or will/will not happen.