+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work permit after private college

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Royal Crown College will not get you a PGWP, and it seems to be a scam based on the reviews I read. If you're looking to hire someone to write you an SOP to get you into a really poor quality college where you'll waste $10k+ to try to get into a different institution, then I think you have more money than sense.

If you desperately want to get into Canada, try improving your grades and applying to a public institution. Many private institutions in Canada are just businesses designed to separate desperate international students and their funds.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
I can’t even understand what you are suggesting,tell me Clearly,what is your suggestion,this is my 8143499970 contact
He's saying that you are attempting to get into Canada by any means. You're clearly not a genuine student.

Getting a visa isn't going to be easy. You can certainly waste money, but given what you've said so far, you may well end up with a ban for misrepresentation, and then you will have issues getting visas for the rest of your life.

Reactions: visatest and k.h.p.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Yes, and any private college that admits you purely on the basis of an online English proficiency test (1) cannot test English proficiency very well, and (2) is only in business to take your money.

Prem reddy

May 8, 2019
One of my frnd got offer letter form university of regina through English language proficiency test,I want to know about the university and visa success rate of that university

Prem reddy

May 8, 2019
No sir,am geniune student only I completed my btech in 2018 may and I have written 3 times ielts. I got only 5.5, i dnt how to write a good sop,that’s am asking yiue
He's saying that you are attempting to get into Canada by any means. You're clearly not a genuine student.

Getting a visa isn't going to be easy. You can certainly waste money, but given what you've said so far, you may well end up with a ban for misrepresentation, and then you will have issues getting visas for the rest of your life.

Prem reddy

May 8, 2019
One of my frnd got offer letter form university of regina through English language proficiency test,I want to know about the university and visa success rate of that university, will you give any suggestions about that university

Jas999

Mar 20, 2018
Mr. Prem Reddy, You are willing to waste perhaps $10,000 on a private college fee, just so that you can enter Canada. But you are not willing to make a small investment of few hundred dollars to get proper and professional advice!! Good luck with free advice.

Reactions: k.h.p.

Amankaushik1322

Jan 30, 2019
One of my frnd got offer letter form university of regina through English language proficiency test,I want to know about the university and visa success rate of that university, will you give any suggestions about that university
I don't know why people are just confuseing that person brother i am going to clear all of your query so let's begin first of all getting into a private collage will not make you to eligible to apply PGWP after study as well as to apply for sds category which will makes visa processing fast and a little smooth so because your visa file will not be under sds category so your file will be under General category so visa chances are less compareing to SDS category but mostly depend on your grades like percentage and ilets etc plus proof of founs will also be a major factor for visa result . Now comes to your next question about universty of Regina so because it is a universty so it will make your friend (which i think you are ) eligibile for PGWP and visa chances will be almost like sds category because in the university category chances for rejation is very less because canada has a special category for universtys .now comes to your third quary about SOP so i will recomend you to find a good consaltant which will do it for you and many other thing because sop is the most important thing to get visa result positive and taking risk of rejection just because of few thousand rupee which consaltant may charge i don't think worthy . I know that all thing because i am done with all the things done and now i am currently waithing for visa which i may get in few days ( for privete collage ) which i will change into public after going their #specialtip before paying the tution fee for private collage chek thier refound police's and if need help just reply to this

Last edited:

Prem reddy

May 8, 2019
I got an offer letter from university of regina, for business of administration in diplomaa,before that university asking me to do English language proficiency, I want to know about the visa success rate ,will I get visa for English language proficiency?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I got an offer letter from university of regina, for business of administration in diplomaa,before that university asking me to do English language proficiency, I want to know about the visa success rate ,will I get visa for English language proficiency?
Like we've said so many times - the visa success rate depends on you, not the program you're admitted to.

Reactions: visatest

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

john brown

May 25, 2019
HI , I AM A GP ( GENERAL PHYSICIAN) , IS THERE A PRIVATE COLLEGE IN TORONTO FOR ME WHICH CAN GET PGWP WITH THEM PROGRAM ?
MY CELL: 647 551 9989