+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work permit after private college

Zuhab

Nov 17, 2018
I have got 88% in icse in 10th in 2015 nd 77.8% in 12th in cbse in med stream in 2017..core sub marks phy-56 chem-77 nd bio-85 and ielts score overall 7 and L-8 R-7 W-7 nd S-6.5 ....i have 2 years gao nd 56 in phy...am i eligible to apply in capilano uni ??? Does it demand 60% in all core sub ?? I want to apply for associate of science in bio ???? Will it accept me ????
I have 2 years gap******

Zuhab

Nov 17, 2018
In general would avoid private colleges. Spend money on a public college that will give you the best chance at getting a job. Do your research. Not all degrees and programs lead to jobs or at least good jobs.
Pls respond to my new query

Dhanya s

Feb 1, 2019
Hi this is dhanya.i got CAQ from college universal Quebec.will I get post graduate work permit? Actually I don't have any clear image about this province and also about college..plz reply me....I am totally confused

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016

Jassu Mahi

Mar 14, 2019
Hi this is jasvir
I have finished my one year study from private college Don Mills career college Toronto and one year study o niagara college Welland. So my question is that can I apply for 3 years work permit or I have to continue one year more study. Please give me solution for that.
Thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi this is jasvir
I have finished my one year study from private college Don Mills career college Toronto and one year study o niagara college Welland. So my question is that can I apply for 3 years work permit or I have to continue one year more study. Please give me solution for that.
Thank you
Don Mills career college doesn't qualify for a PGWP. You will only get a 1 year PGWP based on your studies at Niagara College.

Amankaushik1322

Jan 30, 2019
This information is especially for students from PUNJAB, India, because I get many phone calls.

Students with low IELTS score (less than 6 in any category of R/W/L/S) or with poor academic score can't get admission to public colleges, so agents in Punjab misguide them and charge money to provide offer letter from private colleges and say “this college has DLI number”. Please understand that DLI number alone has no value and will not get Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP). Every college MUST have DLI number otherwise you will not even your get study visa (actually it is called study permit).

Many students from Punjab are coming to following private colleges and none of them is eligible for PGWP:
Pacific Link college
CIMT college
Evergreen college
Focus college

If you think by coming to any of these colleges you can then change to public college, forget it. Think why a public college did not give you offer letter in first place; because your IELTS score is low or your academic score is low. If you want assistance/guidance, you can call me at Canada + 604 727 3540, but please stop listening to agents in Punjab. All they want is you money. They are misguiding you.
"Rab da wasta, Punjab de agents kol na jao"

Amankaushik1322

Jan 30, 2019
Brothe , your are right and provided good knowledge but I want to know that how much (avarage )money i can expect I have to pay if i want to change the collage from private ( pecific link collage) to public collage any one . And what about fee refound? Is it easy to get fee refound from collage (Pecific link collage)

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Brothe , your are right and provided good knowledge but I want to know that how much (avarage )money i can expect I have to pay if i want to change the collage from private ( pecific link collage) to public collage any one . And what about fee refound? Is it easy to get fee refound from collage (Pecific link collage)
You are wanting to study in another country. You have got to do your own research too. These things are easily found out by Googling.

Amankaushik1322

Jan 30, 2019
Hi jasdeep how r u? I'm mandeep I'm from punjab and I'm also coming to Pacific college for study. Would u mind to give some information about college? How is the college? How's the atmosphere? So r we getting work permit after out study? Please let me knw tnx.
Will appricate your help u can whtsapp me on +6587236330
mandeep i am also going to pecific link collage which course you have appiled for

Amankaushik1322

Jan 30, 2019
You are wanting to study in another country. You have got to do your own research too. These things are easily found out by Googling.
my brothe first thing if you don't know about it so stay away from it and your way of talking show where you stand a nd your level of english show why your are jealous from other moreover mna pta h tna itni agrej koni andi to haryanvi m Sun na to tere ta mna puchya fer kyu tang ho rya h apna kam kar bete
Sun gi faltu sla na deva thik h ni ..haryana ta hu mei

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
my brothe first thing if you don't know about it so stay away from it and your way of talking show where you stand a nd your level of english show why your are jealous from other moreover mna pta h tna itni agrej koni andi to haryanvi m Sun na to tere ta mna puchya fer kyu tang ho rya h apna kam kar bete
Sun gi faltu sla na deva thik h ni ..haryana ta hu mei
1 - Please use English on this forum. It is rude as we don't know what you are saying.
2 - If a person cannot research a little, how are they going to survive in college?
3 - We are trying to help people here, so being aggressive doesn't really work
Good luck

Reactions: visatest

Prem reddy

May 8, 2019
I got offer letter from royal crown college 2 weeks back for business Administration programme, I want to know the visa success rate for royal crown college