+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work permit after private college

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I got offer letter from royal crown college 2 weeks back for business Administration programme, I want to know the visa success rate for royal crown college
Would discourage you from attending. It does not qualify you for a work permit. Look at public colleges.

Prem reddy

May 8, 2019
2 weeks back I got offer letter from royal crown college, I want to know weather I will get visa or not,after getting visa directly I will change into public college,I want to know weather I will get visa or not

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
2 weeks back I got offer letter from royal crown college, I want to know weather I will get visa or not,after getting visa directly I will change into public college,I want to know weather I will get visa or not
Nobody can comment with this limited information. Have you been admitted to a public college? Many program are full you can’t just arrive and switch.

Jas999

Mar 20, 2018
I got offer letter from royal crown college 2 weeks back for business Administration programme, I want to know the visa success rate for royal crown college
Prem Reddy, never mind the success rate you are asking about, please know Royal Crown College of Business and Technology DLI #O242531216037 in Toronto IS NOT ELIGIBLE for post graduate work permit You can check it for yourself by going to the following IRCC link. Select Ontario province and then enter the name of the college. I hope it helps you. Please do not listen to agents in India.

Jas999

Mar 20, 2018
Prem Reddy, never mind the success rate you are asking about, please know Royal Crown College of Business and Technology DLI #O242531216037 in Toronto IS NOT ELIGIBLE for post graduate work permit You can check it for yourself by going to the following IRCC link. Select Ontario province and then enter the name of the college. I hope it helps you. Please do not listen to agents in India.
Here is the link to IRCC website
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/prepare/designated-learning-institutions-list.html

Prem reddy

May 8, 2019
2 weeks back I got an offer letter from royal crown college in Toronto through English language proficiency test, I got admission for business Administration moreover it is one year course, after completing one year course I want change into public college,I need a clarity that I will get visa or not for that college

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
2 weeks back I got an offer letter from royal crown college in Toronto through English language proficiency test, I got admission for business Administration moreover it is one year course, after completing one year course I want change into public college,I need a clarity that I will get visa or not for that college
That depends more on you, your willingness to throw a few thousands of dollars away, and your applicant profile. Visas are not granted simply based on the (horrible or not) college.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I don't think that's a really good idea. I also think you're willing to take whatever admission you can to get into Canada. I wish you the best of luck in life.

Prem reddy

May 8, 2019
I don't think that's a really good idea. I also think you're willing to take whatever admission you can to get into Canada. I wish you the best of luck in life.
I can’t even understand what you are suggesting,tell me Clearly,what is your suggestion,this is my 8143499970 contact