+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work permit after private college

Jas999

Mar 20, 2018
just go to this link and check for ur college. If it says yes under PGWP u r then eligible but if it say no then u r not. make sure u choose the correct province as pacific link college is in British Columbia.
Agents in India keep making fool of students by showing them just the DLI Number !! I have repeated many times that you will not get post graduate work permit if you come to study at the following colleges:
Pacific Link college
CIMT college
Evergreen college
Focus college

There are many more private colleges but agents of these colleges are recruiting heavily from Punjab or Punjabi students from other states in India. PLEASE, PLEASE Check the IRCC website I have listed earlier in this thread before you pay even one rupee of your hard earned money of your parents to such agents.

Diyora

Oct 13, 2017
just go to this link and check for ur college. If it says yes under PGWP u r then eligible but if it say no then u r not. make sure u choose the correct province as pacific link college is in British Columbia.
I have 1 question about pgwp
1st year at public college
2nd year private college not eligible for pgwp
3rd year public college
Can i combine 1st and 3rd year public college program for 3 year post graduate work permit

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
3rd year public college
Can i combine 1st and 3rd year public college program for 3 year post graduate work permit
No.

Diyora

Oct 13, 2017
If students obtain 1 year degree or diploma in eligible institutions after having obtained within next next 2years if you obtain another degree or diploma than work permit would be up to 3years
So what does that mean?

Jas999

Mar 20, 2018
3rd year public college
The answer is NO, NO, NO.
Let me repeat, agents from India (especially Punjab) push those students who have low IELTS or low academic score to private colleges. Most students are being pushed to following private colleges from Punjab and they are not eligible for PGWP. It is total waste of money. Total waste.
Pacific Link college
CIMT college
Evergreen college
Focus college

call me 604-727-3540 if you need to discuss any issue.

Jas999

Mar 20, 2018
If students obtain 1 year degree or diploma in eligible institutions after having obtained within next next 2years if you obtain another degree or diploma than work permit would be up to 3years
So what does that mean?
It means that if you successfully complete 1 year post secondary program from eligible DLI and then within 2 years complete another 1 year post secondary program from eligible DLI, then you will be eligible for 3 year PGWP. I know that students are using the study pathway to become permanent residents of Canada. For that purpose, 1 year study is no good because it will only grant you 1 year PGWP and that is not long enough to complete your PR application. That's why everyone either studies for 2 year program or study two 1 year programs.

Khushi12

Aug 27, 2018
I got offer letter from ISI college montreal... For. Computer networks anda..security LEAL 5J.. Will I got PGWP

nmen

Sep 5, 2018
I got offer letter from ISI college montreal... For. Computer networks anda..security LEAL 5J.. Will I got PGWP
Hi even i have applied for the same.Please let me know how many days it took for you to get the offer letter.
thanks