+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work permit after private college

Amar65*

Mar 14, 2018
Thank you
Mandeep, generally, studying in a private college will not help you to achieve your objective of getting Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP). Don't be confused by a college stating they are "Designated Learning Institute" (DLI). Yes, there are some private colleges, if you study there, you will be eligible for Post graduate work permit. And if you study at a public college, you will be eligible for PGWP
Every day, students are being misled by agents in Punjab because students are so desperate to come to Canada that they don't want to listen to the facts. Create awareness among your friends also. I tried to contact you but that number does not work. You can contact me in Canada at 604-727-3540 (whatsApp).
sir, thank you for guiding international students, It's highly appreciable.
You guided my cousin brother very well.

kumar121

Apr 24, 2018
Please DO NOT Study at Private Colleges....I have done 1 year Program at Sunview College(Brampton) and my PGWP got refused.....I am just trying to help as many as I can so that they shouldn’t suffer like me.

Reactions: Amar65*

Kaurleen

May 21, 2018
Hi,
i jasdeep singh im now studying in pacific link college which is a private college so i want to know that can i get work permit after my study please reply must as soon as possible.
Thanks

Hey Jasdeep
I'm Gurleen ...I'm also studying in a private college in toronto...i just wanted to know if u have come up with a way that helps us to get a work permit.
Lemme know if u got the answer.
Thanks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hey Jasdeep
I'm Gurleen ...I'm also studying in a private college in toronto...i just wanted to know if u have come up with a way that helps us to get a work permit.
Lemme know if u got the answer.
Thanks
There is no "way that helps you get a work permit". Switch to a public college.

Kaurleen

May 21, 2018
Hey thanks...
My diploma will end in june 2019
I wanna study more ...in a public college...
And my visa ends in 2019 September
So can I get my visa extended?
Lyk whats the procedure?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
But u know even lasalle college of montreal is quite reputed college even its private college
With Lasalle you only qualify for a PGWP if you take certain programs - other programs don't qualify. If you are attending Lasalle, you should make sure you are in the right program to qualify for a PGWP.

mani0007

Dec 6, 2016
With Lasalle you only qualify for a PGWP if you take certain programs - other programs don't qualify. If you are attending Lasalle, you should make sure you are in the right program to qualify for a PGWP.
Can u tell me any program ??

Sama Srinivas

Jun 22, 2018
Private college is eligible for post graduate work permit?, i mean private college is listed in designated learning institution

Sama Srinivas

Jun 22, 2018
I got offer letter from private college 18 months course in Montreal, these college is listed in dli number, my question is after completion of my course am eligible for post graduate work permit or not??
Thanks in advance

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I got offer letter from private college 18 months course in Montreal, these college is listed in dli number, my question is after completion of my course am eligible for post graduate work permit or not??
Thanks in advance
If you put in the name of the college the last column shows whether you get PGWP.