+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

CP18

Jun 20, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Hi , I need help.... For the SDS visa while submitting the proof of payment for first year's tuition , is it fine if I upload the deposit confirmation from the DLI only?..... Do I need to submit the TT form from the bank too ?

zohaib90

Apr 27, 2017
Hi All, did anyone proceeded their canada study and dependent visa application services by VISA AFFIX in UAE (Consultant Name: Emily Ghosh) or Admission Advisors in Pakistan.
If yes, what are their reviews? Please give your feedback as I am about to sign service agreement with one of them. Thanks,

waleed.ahmad

Mar 8, 2020
Islamabad
Category........
STUDY
Hi , I need help.... For the SDS visa while submitting the proof of payment for first year's tuition , is it fine if I upload the deposit confirmation from the DLI only?..... Do I need to submit the TT form from the bank too ?
deposit confirmation letter will be enough

Reactions: CP18

SyedZeeshanHaider

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Hi Guys,

Can someone tell me for how long does your Police/Charachter and Upfront Medical last? Please Inform me about the length of SOP aswell, I want my Study Plan to be stretched a bit to avoid any negative outcome because I was previously refused for Purpose of visit.

Thanks

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Hi Guys,

Can someone tell me for how long does your Police/Charachter and Upfront Medical last? Please Inform me about the length of SOP aswell, I want my Study Plan to be stretched a bit to avoid any negative outcome because I was previously refused for Purpose of visit.

Thanks
upfront medical is good for 12 months police cert is good for 6 months and no there is no limit to study plan write as much as you want but make sure you write relevant things dont start telling stories in your SOP

Kashif01

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hi guys hope you are doing well
So I applied for study permit under sds on July 1. I got the latter for biometrics tomorrow.
I am applying for undergrad for BSCS
Paid the the GIC
Paid the first year fee
Given the proof of funds 100 million
No relative in Canada
Session going to start in sep
So I need your suggestion what are my chances of getting approved and how long will it take to process my sds application usually it is 21 days but these are different times. Thank you in advance

Reactions: Naghman1

waleed.ahmad

Mar 8, 2020
Islamabad
Category........
STUDY
Hi Guys,

Thanks
i think both are valid for 6 months..........there is no limitation on the length of an SOP as long as you explain all the points mentioned on instructions guide....i wrote full 2 pages

waleed.ahmad

Mar 8, 2020
Islamabad
Category........
STUDY
So I applied for study permit under sds on July 1. I got the latter for biometrics tomorrow.
Paid the the GIC
Paid the first year fee
No relative in Canada
So I need your suggestion what are my chances of getting approved and how long will it take to process my sds application usually it is 21 days but these are different times. Thank you in advance
if you have paid the first year fee there was no need to provide proof of funds.....As for as the chances of approval are concerned, no body can answer that, but stay put, in sha ALLAH you'll get the good news

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
i think both are valid for 6 months..........there is no limitation on the length of an SOP as long as you explain all the points mentioned on instructions guide....i wrote full 2 pages
I am like 100% sure medical is good for 12 months

zeen2019

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Paid the the GIC
Paid the first year fee
No relative in Canada
Hey, mind my asking which centre you applied through?