+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
thanks for the quick response. Haven checked through the University of Regina for MHRM.i realized they said the minimum CGPA is a second class, upper-division. Please kindly advise me on this. I met all the requirement but I'm a bit confused here cos my cgpa is 2.75.pls what do you think I do?
They will most likely accept it. Just get 3 letter of recommendation from your previous professors and submit to college snd email the Department head for requesting admission to the program you are interested in also show them your work experience letter from employer. These documents helps a lot.

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
yes they do VO's dont like seeing applicants go or PG diploma after bachelors because its hard to explain why will that program actually benefit you
Well it depends. For PGD you need to write good SOP and explain how it will help your current employment. Majority of Indian students go for PGD but again fir indians process is a lot smoother comparing to Pakistani student.

EBknows

Feb 25, 2020
I have given biometrics on 28 jan. 2020. And waiting for medical request. I'm from pakistan and have gotten no response yet. Applying under non sds

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
I have given biometrics on 28 jan. 2020. And waiting for medical request. I'm from pakistan and have gotten no response yet. Applying under non sds
IRCC gave an update that their service are on hold (exlcuding the exemptions), hence no decision yet.
And with non Sds it will be a while before you hear something from them.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
IRCC gave an update that their service are on hold (exlcuding the exemptions), hence no decision yet.
IRCC never said hold for applied people but said delays.today in morning one of guy got visa approval
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/approval-in-april.685405/post-8599659

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
I dont know if its believable. India is under lockdown and he got request for passport submission.
Bro they already mentioned in web site delays .as i got monthly email too yesterday If it is hold they can stop sending monthly emails about processing.they are working online weather from home or from embassies with limeted staff as far as i say some other approvals on this website.yesterday or day before yestersay i read a thread here in which applicant got his gcms notes in which his visa is approv3s .but online its not updated yet.
and about ABU DHBAI .govt of uae also openeed many feilds after lock down .so cheers up your final approval will be also ready because u gave interview long long ago

hakimade

Apr 28, 2020
demme343 Please help me am about to apply for Canada study visa

Am a Nigerian living in South Africa, am married with no kids yet, I study English Language and Literature, Awarded Bachelor of Arts (Education) with Total Credits 174.0 and GPA: 3.31, I have 4 years Work Experience as a Early childhood educator, and 3 years Work Experience as a Volunteer Sewing Instructor (They are both separate Institution)I have been chosen to study Master of Arts in Child and Youth Study at Mount Saint Vincent University. International student school fee is CAD 11,0000 my husband is ready to pay CAD 4000 ( part payment of my school fee ) before submission of visa and I got over CAD 11,000 sitting in my account over 6 months meant to be used as living expenses while studying

1) My husband younger sisters are permanent resident holder in Canada and are ready to sponsor me: Can my husband sister sponsor me?

2) I got only marriage certificate as proof of ties: What else can I do?

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
Bro they already mentioned in web site delays .as i got monthly email too yesterday If it is hold they can stop sending monthly emails about processing.they are working online weather from home or from embassies with limeted staff as far as i say some other approvals on this website.yesterday or day before yestersay i read a thread here in which applicant got his gcms notes in which his visa is approv3s .but online its not updated yet.
and about ABU DHBAI .govt of uae also openeed many feilds after lock down .so cheers up your final approval will be also ready because u gave interview long long ago
I dont think you can request gcms notes unless visa is refused. But anyway Allah knows whats the truth. Lets wait and hope for best. I already emailed the institution and told them to defer me to fall beacuse study permitis delayed. Waiting for a response from them.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

I dont think you can request gcms notes unless visa is refused. But anyway Allah knows whats the truth. Lets wait and hope for best. I already emailed the institution and told them to defer me to fall beacuse study permitis delayed. Waiting for a response from them.
1. You can apply for your GCMS notes any time you want.

Reactions: demme343