+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

Husnain7866

Feb 2, 2020
A friend of mine from lahore applied for canadian study permit via SDS on 19 February medical clear on 20 February and gave biometrics on 24 February. Yesterday his visa approved
I don't think it's true i applied on 24 Jan But still No Reply How he can get his visa so early

Reactions: demme343

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
I applied for visa for April intake and now it's passed and have deferred letter for next semester should I send my defer letter to the embassy, if yes then how should i do it?
U do that in Canada when u arrive at the airport...they issue you study permit ,...once you there show them the new offer letter and they will issue u extension on study permit.....just get the visa approved first....dont send embassy anything......

Innayma

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Someone told me that if any visa applications via SDS is not approved within 21 days than it means embassy is dealing it as non SDS because that application must lack something that is mandatory to fulfill SDS requirements. Is it???? Any idea...

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
Someone told me that if any visa applications via SDS is not approved within 21 days than it means embassy is dealing it as non SDS because that application must lack something that is mandatory to fulfill SDS requirements. Is it???? Any idea...
Thats not the case these days. Due to COVID-19 situation embassy response time has increased.

Naghman1

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
Hello,

Can some one please guide regarding 'Letter of Recommendation' from our (Pakistani) university.

1. What is written in the letter?
2. Does Canadian University contact/verify our university for Letter of Recommendation directly?

Kindly answer both questions.

Innayma

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
I have applied as a main applicant with my husband as dependant on 11th March. My husband status shows that medical has not passed yet though upfront medical was done.... What does it show???? any idea....