+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wife's Document: Purpose of Travel - Other

wishful123

Oct 26, 2021
I tried this method for my husband and daughter's application and we were successfully. In my husband letter he indicated he didn't want to be away from his family, he spoke about what he would bring to the work force and that allowing him to work would give him international experience that would make him marketable once he returned to our home country. We added proof of all his qualifications, his current payslip, and all our assets. A good rule is any reason you give for wanting to accompany you spouse show how that would benefit you in you home country. Good luck.
Hi Tracy,

Can you also share a copy of the letter to me? My email is wishful123@hotmail.com Thanks in advance.

TwinGirls

Nov 4, 2021
I tried this method for my husband and daughter's application and we were successfully. In my husband letter he indicated he didn't want to be away from his family, he spoke about what he would bring to the work force and that allowing him to work would give him international experience that would make him marketable once he returned to our home country. We added proof of all his qualifications, his current payslip, and all our assets. A good rule is any reason you give for wanting to accompany you spouse show how that would benefit you in you home country. Good luck.
Hi Tracy could you please send me a sample letter jacquelinemanalang@outlook.com
Than you

Rajani3

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Hi Everyone,

I am in the same situation.
Please share the format of the document. My email: bubbli13@gmail.com

Thank you

am.velayati

Oct 18, 2019
Hi Tracy,

I am also in same situation. Can you please help me and share the sample letter at ghazanfari.92a@gmail.com

kwaame

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
This is excellent point .

mak102

Jan 1, 2022
Has anyone got approval recently with spouse and how long did it take? Please share your experience

reyescor

Jan 1, 2022
Hi Tracy,

Kindly share the template for my reference, reyescorinnegrace@yahoo.com. Thank you so much for the big help in the community.

Thank you ang regards,
Corinne.

Mar 21, 2021
Hi Tracy,

I am also in same situation. Can you please help me and share the sample letter at harneetsingh17@gmail.com

Regards
Harneet

Dr. L

Jan 19, 2022
Hi Tracy,

I am also in the same situation. Can you please help me and share the sample letter at: lqincanada@gmail.com

Regards
Qi

Chefshank

Feb 7, 2022
Hi Tracy,
Good day.
Came to know you are helping lots of people regarding this. Could you please send me the same letter format for my mail Id also it's chefshank@gmail.com.Thanks

shn411

Feb 27, 2022
Hello Tracy,

I am in a similar situation; would you please share your husbands's 'Purpose of Travel - other' sample letter on shn411@gmail.com ? That will come as a great help to me.

Thanking you in anticipation, awaiting your letter
Regards