+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wife's Document: Purpose of Travel - Other

Dec 8, 2020
I tried this method for my husband and daughter's application and we were successfully. In my husband letter he indicated he didn't want to be away from his family, he spoke about what he would bring to the work force and that allowing him to work would give him international experience that would make him marketable once he returned to our home country. We added proof of all his qualifications, his current payslip, and all our assets. A good rule is any reason you give for wanting to accompany you spouse show how that would benefit you in you home country. Good luck.
Hello Tracy
Could you please share the format/Sample of your Husband's letter please.
Thanks in advance
raheemtahir0@gmail.com

ricardo_9288

Dec 12, 2020
Hi,
What do I have to attach to the "Purpose of Travel" and "Client Information" documents for my wife?
What is the difference between them?
Thanks

surbhi_m

Mar 6, 2021
I tried this method for my husband and daughter's application and we were successfully. In my husband letter he indicated he didn't want to be away from his family, he spoke about what he would bring to the work force and that allowing him to work would give him international experience that would make him marketable once he returned to our home country. We added proof of all his qualifications, his current payslip, and all our assets. A good rule is any reason you give for wanting to accompany you spouse show how that would benefit you in you home country. Good luck.
Hi Tracy,

It would of great help if you can share your letter with me at surabhimehra42@yahoo.com. I am stuck with the same question for my husband's application.

kkris84

Apr 16, 2021
Could you please email the sample letter at kiran.charsi@gmail.com

rayner

May 6, 2021
hi all, is there who has Tracy's template and mind to share it to my email rayneryosafat@gmail.com ? Thank you

virtuesam

Jul 17, 2021
Hello Tracy
Could you please share the same with me. My email: mevirtue88@gmail.com
Thank you

virtuesam

Jul 17, 2021
Hello guys
Please I am in the same situation. Please kindly share the documents format with me. My email: mevirtue88@gmail.com

Thank you all