+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wife's Document: Purpose of Travel - Other

Stkhan83

Oct 13, 2020
I tried this method for my husband and daughter's application and we were successfully. In my husband letter he indicated he didn't want to be away from his family, he spoke about what he would bring to the work force and that allowing him to work would give him international experience that would make him marketable once he returned to our home country. We added proof of all his qualifications, his current payslip, and all our assets. A good rule is any reason you give for wanting to accompany you spouse show how that would benefit you in you home country. Good luck.
Can you please email me the same letter of purpose of your husband at saminatahirbipl@gmail.com

I will be really grateful.

Stkhan83

Oct 13, 2020
Did you get any responce? PLease helpo me her
Hi can i just ask what type of visa did you apply?i’m applying For student visa together with my husband but I’m confused if I will apply him on TrV or Open work permit.thanks.
Did you get any response? I also want to get visa for my husband as i am applying for SDS.

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
I didn't write a letter in that section. All I did was just to book ticket both ways for my spouse

Rise13

Nov 4, 2020
I tried this method for my husband and daughter's application and we were successfully. In my husband letter he indicated he didn't want to be away from his family, he spoke about what he would bring to the work force and that allowing him to work would give him international experience that would make him marketable once he returned to our home country. We added proof of all his qualifications, his current payslip, and all our assets. A good rule is any reason you give for wanting to accompany you spouse show how that would benefit you in you home country. Good luck.

Rise13

Nov 4, 2020
Hi, can you tell me while filling the form what visa type did you mention for your daughter? Did you apply TRV for your daughter?

azadeh_91

Nov 7, 2020
hello dear
I am in the same position can you send me your letter. azadeh.asadi91@gmail.com