+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wife's Document: Purpose of Travel - Other

Sachidanandap

Feb 9, 2020
Hello Tracy, my wife is going for studies in Canada and I want to join her on an OWP. Can anyone kindly send me a sample of the document you used to process yours. Thank you - fman1199@gmail.com
I scanned all the doc I wanted to upload in one ensuring that I didn't exceed the maximum allowed document size. I was able to fit 16pages but it took work to get the right balance.
Can you please share the sample letter in sachidananda.pnd@gmail.com

Devinder1kaur

Feb 13, 2020
I tried this method for my husband and daughter's application and we were successfully. In my husband letter he indicated he didn't want to be away from his family, he spoke about what he would bring to the work force and that allowing him to work would give him international experience that would make him marketable once he returned to our home country. We added proof of all his qualifications, his current payslip, and all our assets. A good rule is any reason you give for wanting to accompany you spouse show how that would benefit you in you home country. Good luck.
Hi , Can you please send me format of this letter at devinder1kaur@hotmail.com . my SOWP has been rejected two times, due to same reason

Feb 26, 2020
I tried this method for my husband and daughter's application and we were successfully. In my husband letter he indicated he didn't want to be away from his family, he spoke about what he would bring to the work force and that allowing him to work would give him international experience that would make him marketable once he returned to our home country. We added proof of all his qualifications, his current payslip, and all our assets. A good rule is any reason you give for wanting to accompany you spouse show how that would benefit you in you home country. Good luck.
Great, it is almost the same situation. could you kindly send a model of your letter to pedrobordeaux@gmail.com? apreciate it very much , thanks

luisd

Jan 15, 2020
Hi, @TracyAT can you please send me the "purpose of visit" doc? Thanks. ledb_94@hotmail.com

I would like to ask you guys. What is the difference between Purpose of Visit and Letter of explanation. My girlfriend have to attach both of them and for me is totally the same document.

Thank you.

Aswinkumar

Apr 15, 2020
I am also in a similar situation, Could you please share it with me on aswin.kumar05@gmail.com

Faith Omo

Jul 17, 2018

Dear Tracy,

I am in the same situation now. Please share your husband's explanation letter.

My email is ekemeomo@yahoo.com

Whoever has the letter format shared by Ms Tracy should please send it to me.

Thanks.

zabirhasan

May 26, 2020
Hello, I know this question was asked years ago but i wanted to know if you got the visa's for your wife and son. I'm in the exact situation right now as i am applying for my husband and daughter and that very question has me puzzled.
Dear Tracy,

I am in a similar situation. Kindly, share the sample letter with me. My email addresses is zabir.hasan@gmail.com

Thank you.

P.S. If anyone has the letter format shared by Ms Tracy should please send it to me.

RamyaB

Jun 17, 2020

Could you please send me the sample SOP to my ID as well. Email ID : ramyaabi.engg@gmail.com.
If someone else already got the SOP from her, do pls share it with me as well.