+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wife's Document: Purpose of Travel - Other

lbcs97

Jun 9, 2019
I tried this method for my husband and daughter's application and we were successfully. In my husband letter he indicated he didn't want to be away from his family, he spoke about what he would bring to the work force and that allowing him to work would give him international experience that would make him marketable once he returned to our home country. We added proof of all his qualifications, his current payslip, and all our assets. A good rule is any reason you give for wanting to accompany you spouse show how that would benefit you in you home country. Good luck.
Hi Tracy,

My family is currently in a similar situation. I was wondering if you would be able to share a template of the letter you and your husband submitted? Thank you in advance,

My email is laauracaro@gmail.com

Regards,

Laura

aasthasinha

Apr 10, 2019
I tried this method for my husband and daughter's application and we were successfully. In my husband letter he indicated he didn't want to be away from his family, he spoke about what he would bring to the work force and that allowing him to work would give him international experience that would make him marketable once he returned to our home country. We added proof of all his qualifications, his current payslip, and all our assets. A good rule is any reason you give for wanting to accompany you spouse show how that would benefit you in you home country. Good luck.

Hello Tracy,

It'll be really helpful if you could share the document with me on aasthasinha7@gmail.com. We are in the same situation and seeking advise to get through the application.

Thank you
Aastha

Jul 10, 2019
Hi Tracy,

I am also in same situation to you. Can you please help me and share the sample letter. My email: hdhminh@gmail.com

Hope to have your support,

Thank you very much,

Mauee

May 6, 2019
Well I've had some good luck. My visa got approved and my wife got her TRV. We submitted May 3rd. Got our biometrics letter two days after but I was travelling to Cuba so did our biometrics May 14th. Approved 2 weeks later, she has sent her passport to have the visa inserted.
Hi can i just ask what type of visa did you apply?i’m applying For student visa together with my husband but I’m confused if I will apply him on TrV or Open work permit.thanks.

inaciobueno

Jul 31, 2019
Hi Tracy,

I am in the same situation... would you please share your husband´s letter? thank you! inaciotbueno@gmail.com