+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wife's Document: Purpose of Travel - Other

CourtCarstens

Aug 7, 2019
have you applied for the work permit ? can you confirm whats the status, i am planning to apply by 31st Aug 2019
Yes, I have applied. I think it's approved because they asked me to drop off my passport on Monday, and my husband received the email today to say we can collect the passports because our application is approved. We had express entry via the LMIA document.

Reactions: Raha.es0

Roshanak

Aug 29, 2019
I tried this method for my husband and daughter's application and we were successfully. In my husband letter he indicated he didn't want to be away from his family, he spoke about what he would bring to the work force and that allowing him to work would give him international experience that would make him marketable once he returned to our home country. We added proof of all his qualifications, his current payslip, and all our assets. A good rule is any reason you give for wanting to accompany you spouse show how that would benefit you in you home country. Good luck.
Hi Tracy
I am at the same situation.could you please help me and sen your husband's letter sample for my email. Thanks my email address: zarrabi.r@gmail.com

Rowlins

Jul 19, 2019
I tried this method for my husband and daughter's application and we were successfully. In my husband letter he indicated he didn't want to be away from his family, he spoke about what he would bring to the work force and that allowing him to work would give him international experience that would make him marketable once he returned to our home country. We added proof of all his qualifications, his current payslip, and all our assets. A good rule is any reason you give for wanting to accompany you spouse show how that would benefit you in you home country. Good luck.

Hello Tracy, my wife is going for studies in Canada and I want to join her on an OWP. Can anyone kindly send me a sample of the document you used to process yours. Thank you - fman1199@gmail.com

sprinterlao

Oct 30, 2019
Hi all,

I'm currently applying for a work permit with my wife, applying for her OWP. Can I also ask for a sample document for the purpose of travel pls.

Thank you in advance and appreciate your help guys

laosprints@gmail.com

imdsumit

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
India
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-09-2019
Hi all,

I'm currently applying for a work permit with my wife, applying for her OWP. Can I also ask for a sample document for the purpose of travel pls.

Thank you in advance and appreciate your help guys

laosprints@gmail.com
I will also apply for Work permit in some days.
Do you have any idea how long it takes to get work permit after submitting application online ?

PGADDAM

Nov 13, 2019
Well I've had some good luck. My visa got approved and my wife got her TRV. We submitted May 3rd. Got our biometrics letter two days after but I was travelling to Cuba so did our biometrics May 14th. Approved 2 weeks later, she has sent her passport to have the visa inserted.
Hi djohne, I'm in process to apply TRV for my wife. Currently i'm in canada on Work Permit. Could you please send me the Purpose of Visit letter to pg5783@hotmail.com. That might help me to submit the application without any issues.

Thanks in Advance!!!

vivekd9

Dec 2, 2019
Hi Tracy,
I am also in same situation. Can you please help me and share the sample letter at vivekd9@gmail.com

Thanks