+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wife's Document: Purpose of Travel - Other

Dec 24, 2019
I tried this method for my husband and daughter's application and we were successfully. In my husband letter he indicated he didn't want to be away from his family, he spoke about what he would bring to the work force and that allowing him to work would give him international experience that would make him marketable once he returned to our home country. We added proof of all his qualifications, his current payslip, and all our assets. A good rule is any reason you give for wanting to accompany you spouse show how that would benefit you in you home country. Good luck.
Hi Dear Tracy,

Could you please send your husband letter to me as well as I am in the same situation?- I am really concerned for writing this letter.
My emailn address is nazanin.arjomandfard@gmail.com

Many thanks in advance.
Nazanin

Khushruz

Dec 24, 2019
Hi Tracy,

I would be more than thankful if you could share the mentioned letter with me too? My email is akf086@gmail.com

Merry Christmas to you and to all christians reading this post )

Khushruz

Dec 24, 2019
What do you guys think about getting an open work permit. Is it better to apply for it while applying for visa or better do it from canada after you travel there?

Farangiz

Dec 30, 2019
Russia
I tried this method for my husband and daughter's application and we were successfully. In my husband letter he indicated he didn't want to be away from his family, he spoke about what he would bring to the work force and that allowing him to work would give him international experience that would make him marketable once he returned to our home country. We added proof of all his qualifications, his current payslip, and all our assets. A good rule is any reason you give for wanting to accompany you spouse show how that would benefit you in you home country. Good luck.
Could you please share the sample with me too. I'm applying for my husband and kids to accompany me while I'm studying in college. My e-mail is farchik@yahoo.com Many thanks.

tikuo

Dec 31, 2019
hope its not too late but what is your email address?
Hi there.
I am in exactly the same situation where my husband wants to apply for an open work permit through my online application as student visa. I would very much appreciate it if you could share your letter with me as well. Thanks ahead.

JIMAF

Jan 12, 2020
Please share your letter
My email is jimohfrancis@yahoo.com

Vincent.C

Jan 30, 2020
Hi Tracy

I am in the same situation. Could you please share your husband's letter sample to my email for my reference?Thanks! My email address: vincentwelcome1990@gmail.com

Rrandh91

Jan 4, 2020
Hi Tracy

I am in the same situation. Could you please share your husband's letter sample to my email for my reference?Thanks! My email address: rdkr91@gmail.com