+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
lethuong said:
Received sponsorship approval letter from CIC yesterday. Here is my timeline so far:

Application Received: Jan 6th 2014
Sponsorship In-Process: Mar 3rd 2016
Sponsorship approval and transfer to LVO: Apr 19th 2016
Applicants: Mom+Dad+brother (21 years old)
Citizenship: Vietnamese
Hello to all,

Please note as under:

APPLICATION REACHED AT CPC-MISSISSAUGA- Jan 10,2014 at 11.30 A.M.
Credit card charged------------------------------- 25-01-2014
AOR issued by CPC-M------------------------------ 09-06-2014
Sponsor's eligibility approval letter issued
with transfer of file to CPC-OTTAWA for further
process--------------------------------------------- 14-04-2014

Next,the wait starts and, hopefully, may culminate into success only after "HIS" blessings.

Wishing you all the very best !!!!!

Good luck !!!!

mspjal

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Interesting to see in the 2015 thread that 2015 applications have been approved for sponsorship and transferred to LVO.... I'm not sure why they would go ahead of 2014? I understand how 2014 may go ahead of 2011 as we provided more information, processing is simplier... however 2015 baffles me a little... oh well, good for them! Considering a large number of 2015 people probably tried for 2014 and missed out, they've likely been waiting just as long as us.... Like a lot of us have been waiting since 2012 for them to re-open parent sponsorship.....

Zara_ag

Apr 12, 2016
Zara_ag said:
Hi everyone,
I have applied to sponsor my parents in January 2014.
Application was received on 6 January 2014.
Email notification was received on 9 June 2014.
Status is recently updated to "started processing on March 3rd."

I see many ppl here have received sponsorship approval even though their processing has started after March 3rd.
My application is from Quebec... Might that be the reason for delay? I thought the sponsorship approval for Quebec
applicants is done by Quebec government and all federal does at this stage is just some preliminary assessments
(e.g. verifying your PR/ citizenship status...) and then would ask you to send your application to Quebec for the rest of
the processing.
Does anyone knows anything on this?
Anyone on the same boat?

Thanks!
So, I got the approval from CIC on April, 19th, asking me to apply form CSQ (Quebec applicant).
Does any one know if we can submit the CSQ application in person? The mailing address they provided is
close to my work place.
Also does anyone know how will I receive the CSQ? by e-mail or mail? I am going to move soon and am
worried the letter gets lost...

(I updated the excel sheet)

veeram

Apr 22, 2016
Application received: Jan 16th 2014
Sponsorship approved: April 22 2016
LVO: New Delhi, India
Sponsored: Mom + Dad, In India
Sponsor: Citizen
Updated the spreadsheet

lethuong

Jan 4, 2014
Zara_ag said:
So, I got the approval from CIC on April, 19th, asking me to apply form CSQ (Quebec applicant).
Does any one know if we can submit the CSQ application in person? The mailing address they provided is
close to my work place.
Also does anyone know how will I receive the CSQ? by e-mail or mail? I am going to move soon and am
worried the letter gets lost...

(I updated the excel sheet)
Hi Zara,

You can complete the form (kit B) and mail it or deposit the application in person. When you fill out the form, there are questions for your address

Congratulations

SPVG

Dec 7, 2014
kiwi2016 said:
Interesting to see in the 2015 thread that 2015 applications have been approved for sponsorship and transferred to LVO.... I'm not sure why they would go ahead of 2014? I understand how 2014 may go ahead of 2011 as we provided more information, processing is simplier... however 2015 baffles me a little... oh well, good for them! Considering a large number of 2015 people probably tried for 2014 and missed out, they've likely been waiting just as long as us.... Like a lot of us have been waiting since 2012 for them to re-open parent sponsorship.....
I too follow the 2015 thread and all I see is request for more info. No one has got their sponsorship approval as far as I can see. I could be wrong, so please provide the link/evidence for your claim. Thank you.

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
SPVG said:
I too follow the 2015 thread and all I see is request for more info. No one has got their sponsorship approval as far as I can see. I could be wrong, so please provide the link/evidence for your claim. Thank you.
My evidence... no need to be so serious, we're not in court ;)
Wangshd's post http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sponsoring-parents-in-2015-t248893.3105.html

And even the fact that they're being asked for documents means they'll be processed soon... 2014 applications are still being asked for option c, as are 2011, so looms like they're hot on our heels ..
it was just an observation.

I personally don't begrudge anyones parents applications moving forward.

Anthony42

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
kiwi2016 said:

This is unacceptable and disgusting. How unfair that 2015 applicants are ahead of 2014. This makes me sick to my stomach. No Justice! LOL

wangshd

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Anthony42 said:
This is unacceptable and disgusting. How unfair that 2015 applicants are ahead of 2014. This makes me sick to my stomach. No Justice! LOL
The first one of 2015 application, is the 5001st of 2014. Do you think it's unacceptable if the 5000th in 2014 goes ahead of 4999th of 2014?

2015's applications have been processed, among these being processed, for sure it is going to be faster than the slower ones in 2014 batch.

What I want to say is, now it is moving much faster for all applications, that is the only thing making sense to each specific application.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
SPVG said:
I really appreciate the constant feedback and helpful suggestions that you and Rossei provide to all the applicants in the 2011, 2014, 2015 and 2016 PGP forums. Thanks a lot to the both of you for your unselfish contributions.

Btw, how long does the Singapore LVO take to process Stage 2 of the PGP application?
My pleasure. My mom's LVO would be Singapore as well if not Ottawa. And I'm afraid that it's well known for its slow service. Anyway, PGP processing is taking new turn every day and it may not be that long. More significantly I think, all LVO have similar timeline for PGP cases.

soonihope said:
Thank you for the kind words. I try to contribute in whatever small way I can in these threads, however my efforts are nowhere in comparison to Rossei.
C'mon, you're way more resourceful than I am in PGP. Cheers to that!

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello to all,

Please note that on-line status of my file has turned to "IN PROCESS" from "APPLICATION RECEIVED",although in the box it still says "APPLICATION RECEIVED ON----------------"

Presumably, it implies that the file has been assigned to the designated officer for ascertaining my parents' eligibility,The moment it is completed, the box shall have yet another line added, such as "Process on the file has started." Simultaneously, instructions will be issued to PA(my father) for submission of additional docs., namely updated IMM forms,POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE from home country and proof of medical examination.

Friends, please post your views in this regard.
Thanks.
Good luck to all !!!

mspjal

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
mspjal said:
Hello to all,

Please note that on-line status of my file has turned to "IN PROCESS" from "APPLICATION RECEIVED",although in the box it still says "APPLICATION RECEIVED ON----------------"

Presumably, it implies that the file has been assigned to the designated officer for ascertaining my parents' eligibility,The moment it is completed, the box shall have yet another line added, such as "Process on the file has started." Simultaneously, instructions will be issued to PA(my father) for submission of additional docs., namely updated IMM forms,POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE from home country and proof of medical examination.

Friends, please post your views in this regard.
Thanks.
Good luck to all !!!

mspjal
Our Ecas went to "in process" in May 2015. We got medical request in Dec 2015 and did the medicals and still "in process". Then in April 2016 we got passport request and still "in process".

We have had the passports received at Ottawa but Ecas still says " in process".

Basically don't rely too heavily on Ecas updates. Just keep an eye on your emails.

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
soonihope said:
Our Ecas went to "in process" in May 2015. We got medical request in Dec 2015 and did the medicals and still "in process". Then in April 2016 we got passport request and still "in process".

We have had the passports received at Ottawa but Ecas still says " in process".

Basically don't rely too heavily on Ecas updates. Just keep an eye on your emails.

@soonihope,

Yes, you are pretty much right. But then ,when I compare with the CAPS note details of my own PR applications and the observations made in the online Status, I can conclude as to how our PR file passes through different stages.

I believe, online status continues to show" IN PROCESS" till VO gives his /her final decision on the file.Demand of passport is suggestive of the fact that the file has crossed all the hurdles, but for "SECURITY CHECK".The moment VO gets positive report in this regard,he/she will approve the file for issue of visa and this may culminate into ONLINE STATUS TURNING TO "DECISION MADE".

This had happened in my case and many other friends in the forum.

I am sure,it may apply to you,as well.

Good luck and May God bless you all !!!!!

mspja