+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

garry27

Nov 30, 2012
Hello everyone,

I am 2014 applicant, i received a request from Delhi office to submit the application form with the landing fees and police clearance for my mother(she is the only one i am sponsoring). It says we are sending you medical request in separate e mail and submit all those forms with medical in 60 days. But it has been over 10 days and no email for medicals yet.

So my question is can i do medical without request and medical forms.

Thanks
Garry

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
garry27 said:
Hello everyone,

I am 2014 applicant, i received a request from Delhi office to submit the application form with the landing fees and police clearance for my mother(she is the only one i am sponsoring). It says we are sending you medical request in separate e mail and submit all those forms with medical in 60 days. But it has been over 10 days and no email for medicals yet.

Thanks
Garry

@Garry,

YOUR mother may undergo medical exam by the authorized MO who is on the panel of CHC and is at the location near the place your mother resides.It may help save your time. Your mother should carry with her the copy of emaIl recvd. from CHC,New Delhi.Side by side,send a mail to CHC to this effect,apprising it with the situation.

Medical completion certificate/Form issued by the MO may be send to CHC along with other docs/forms/information, as called for in the email.

Hope,this may help/.Could you please post your time line so that other members may also assess their position ?

Thanks.

Good luck ,May God bless all !!!

mspjal

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
garry27 said:
Hello everyone,

Thanks
Garry
Try to go to an eMedical clinic. This way they would be able to find the IME (immigration medical exam) number for your mother in the system.
The IME number is what links the medical to your file.
The separate email which you are waiting for would also contain the IME as well.

garry27

Nov 30, 2012
Thanks Guys, i will try to do the medical as you guys mentioned.

My timeline is :

Application rec'd: Jan 6, 2014 ( not sure about the date about File number, via mail)
started processing Mar 5, 2016
email rec'd qualify for Sponsor and file transferred to New Delhi on APR 6, 2016
started processing PR file and document requested via email from Delhi: Police clearance, application form with relation ship proof and landing fees, via email on APR 19

Online both status shows In Process.

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
garry27 said:

My timeline is :

Application rec'd: Jan 6, 2014 ( not sure about the date about File number, via mail)
email rec'd qualify for Sponsor and file transferred to New Delhi on APR 6, 2016
started processing PR file and document requested via email from Delhi: Police clearance, application form with relation ship proof and landing fees, via email on APR 19

Woah, New Delhi is fast!! Ottawa's now slow.... anyone heard anything from Ottawa??

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
maryforparents said:
Thanks to all of you!! Really great to know so many of you here!

I will come back once I have more updates, good luck to everyone!! :)
There is a Google SS created for 2014 PGP applicants to share the timelines. If you like to join, please add yourself in the NEW ENTRY sheet. Link is given in my signature.

garry27 said:

My timeline is :

I added you to 2014 PGP Timeline spreadsheet w/o your consent. Please, visit the SS and look for your username. You may want to use NEW ENTRY to add any missing info. If you don't like to there at all, let me know.

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
soonihope said:
Sorry but what is RFC stage.
@soonihope,

Sorry for the mistake. I have erroneously mentioned "RFV" as "RFC". Many of the forum members (not in this thread) shared their caps notes/GCMS results. From the discussion in the forum , particularly SWS-1,PRE-JUNE 2010 applicants, I could draw the conclusion as enumerated in my last post. I am confident you are close to crossing over the touchline.

Good luck and May God bless all !!!!

mspjal

Apr 27, 2016
CBC2470 said:
I just received notification from CIC that our application as sponsor is approved. The application for Permanent Residence has been sent to Pretoria (South Africa) April 26, 2016. :D
congratulations to you! Looks ours are the same day!!

Apr 27, 2016
garry27 said:

My timeline is :

It sounds that once the file is transferred then police clearance and application form will be requested, plus the medical.

Do you know anything else which will be needed? Any financial docs from parents?

Also, for applicants from China, does it mean my parents need to go back to China to do police clearance? (currently they are taking care of my baby).

Which docs to use to prove relationship though? I do not think we submitted anything when applying for the visas a few years ago.

Any other docs they may request so that I can prepare earlier?

inder76

Aug 15, 2012
garry27 said:

My timeline is :

Wow...this is great news. Could you confirm if they sent medical email request on the same email address on which sponsorshop approval was sent?
thanks and best of luck!

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
garry27 said:
Hello everyone,

I am 2014 applicant, i received a request from Delhi office to submit the application form with the landing fees and police clearance for my mother(she is the only one i am sponsoring).
What type of application form did they to request to submit again?

bmramon

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/01/2014
AOR Received.
09/06/2014
File Transfer...
14-03-2016
Med's Request
21-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2017
FYI for me this is what they asked on MARCH 14

"Dear Sir/Madam,

This email is in reference to your permanent residence application, under assessment at our office in Sao Paulo.
After reviewing your case, the immigration officer kindly requests that you submit the following information/documentation:

- Police certificate from the Brazilian Federal Police for the three applicants – a translation is not required at this point - instructions available at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp ;

- Forms filled out and signed by ____(brother's name)____: Schedule A and IMM5406 – available at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf and http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF"

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
scorpion_ca said:
What type of application form did they to request to submit again?
@scorpion_ca,

Most likely, PA may been instructed to submit the updated forms such as:

1. IMM0008.pdf,generic application form by PA.
2. IMM0008 dep,additional dependents/declaration form
3. IMM5406,ADDITIONAL FAMILY DETAIL
4.IMM5669, SCHEDULE A-BACKGROUND DECLARATION.

Apart from this,fresh PCC may also have been called for.

Hope,the members who received letters from the Visa offices where the second stage processing is being conducted,would share it in the forum for the benefit of others.

Thanx.

Good luck to all. God bless all !!!

mspjal