+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
kiwi2016 said:
Phew! So we're not alone.... maybe it's just a glitch with them....
@kiwi2016,

Yes, it is a technical glitch.

This type of problem is often confronted in the online status maintained by CIC ,especially when the data is updated en masse. When the individual file is updated , the correction is made accordingly.I, too, had gone through this intriguing situation when my PR application was being processed about nine years back.I had faced horrifying time.

Hope, my PGP-2014 application has a smooth sail.So far so good

Thanks to all the forum members for posting their views.

God bless all !!!!

mspjal

Apl2014

Mar 15, 2016
Respected Member,

I just wanted know that whose application has been approved have submitted "Option c" or Notice Of Assessment?

Please let me know.

Thank You

Erlm

Nov 3, 2014
I just got an email today saying that my application is missing information on my Financial Eval. (IMM5768) Form. Also, the Option C Print, that I pretty sure I send it.
I'm sending it again but since last year, I'm in a common-law relationship and I also applied for her sponsorship. I would like to know if I should change this information in the Financial Eval form or keep it as I applied before.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Apl2014 said:
Respected Member,

I just wanted know that whose application has been approved have submitted "Option c" or Notice Of Assessment?

Please let me know.

Thank You
I submitted Option C with my application.

sylvia27

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
lethuong said:
Just received an approval email today from CIC. (Quebec)

I sponsor my parent and brother
Keep us updated after you get Quebec approval. I read it was fairly quick about 22 days.

TRUE RUSSIAN

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
KIEV, UKRAINE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 6, 2014
File Transfer...
May 28, 2016
lethuong said:
Just received an approval email today from CIC. (Quebec)

I sponsor my parent and brother
Hey lethuong, when did CIC receive your application (what date)? And when started processing in?

tameez1985

Nov 11, 2012
Received sponsorship approval letter from CIC yesterday. Here is my timeline so far:

Application Received: Jan 7th 2014
Sponsorship In-Process: Mar 10th 2016
Sponsorship approval and transfer to LVO: Apr 19th 2016
LVO: London
Applicants: Mom+Dad
Citizenship: Pakistan

Any others whose application was sent to London? I think I am the first one on this thread with London as the LVO.

I have also updated Rossei's spreadsheet for 2014 PGP. Great work Rossei, thank you.

janpreet

Feb 21, 2013
So I got email from CIC on Feb 25 2016 that my application is missing NOAs and my birth certificate. Which is not true, I checked copy of the original file I sent to CIC and it had both NOAs and Birth certificate.

I sent these documents again and yesterday April 19th, 2016, I got email that I meet the eligibility as sponsor and my file is being sent to Ottawa.

I sponsored my parents and they are US citizens. Anyone knows how long CPC-Ottawa will take from here?

ROPGP_2014

Apr 20, 2016
Received sponsorship approval letter from CIC on April 14th.

Timelines:

Application received by CIC: January 14, 2014
1st e-mail from CIC: June 9, 2015
2nd e-mail from CIC: Dec 10, 2015
Sponsorship approval and transfer to LVO (Bucharest, Romania): April 14, 2016
Applicants: Mom+Dad (Romanian citizens, currently living in Romania)

I note that I submitted NOA not Option C printout, and it turns out that CIC were fine with that.

Also, the online status for the application has never changed since (I believe) Dec. 2015 when it was first put in the system. It still shows as "Application Received" under both Sponsorship and Permanent Resident application headings. I've been checking constantly since last December, and there were no changes (no indication that the application is being worked on). Same thing even now, one week after the receipt of the sponsorship approval.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ROPGP_2014 said:
Received sponsorship approval letter from CIC on April 14th.

Timelines:

Application received by CIC: January 14, 2014
1st e-mail from CIC: June 9, 2015
2nd e-mail from CIC: Dec 10, 2015
Sponsorship approval and transfer to LVO (Bucharest, Romania): April 14, 2016
Applicants: Mom+Dad (Romanian citizens, currently living in Romania)

I note that I submitted NOA not Option C printout, and it turns out that CIC were fine with that.

Also, the online status for the application has never changed since (I believe) Dec. 2015 when it was first put in the system. It still shows as "Application Received" under both Sponsorship and Permanent Resident application headings. I've been checking constantly since last December, and there were no changes (no indication that the application is being worked on). Same thing even now, one week after the receipt of the sponsorship approval.
I never received 2nd email from CIC. What was the matter about the 2nd email?

ROPGP_2014

Apr 20, 2016
2nd e-mail? Not much in it. Just confirmation that the application (for Mom & Dad) has been received on Jan 14th, also included the UCI number, and advised that the status can be verified on-line going forward. As I said, the status has never changed from "Application Received" ever since.

saindia

Apr 20, 2016
I applied for my Parents on Jan 2nd 2014 and received the confirmation on Jun 9th 2014.
When I check the status online, it says the application is in process and they started processing on Feb 10th 2016.
On the forum I see many have received updates or have been approved as sponsors even though CIC started processing their applications as late as end of March.

I have not heard anything since. Any one else in the same boat who have not heard anything despite application being in processing status for over 2 months?

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
janpreet said:
I sent these documents again and yesterday April 19th, 2016, I got email that I meet the eligibility as sponsor and my file is being sent to Ottawa.

I sponsored my parents and they are US citizens. Anyone knows how long CPC-Ottawa will take from here?
It took us exactly 15 months between sponsorship approval and file transfer to Ottawa and receiving our passport request from Ottawa.

I also noted that Ottawa took on average between 100-130 days following medicals to request passports.

harvey1687

Jan 23, 2015
saindia said:
I applied for my Parents on Jan 2nd 2014 and received the confirmation on Jun 9th 2014.
When I check the status online, it says the application is in process and they started processing on Feb 10th 2016.
On the forum I see many have received updates or have been approved as sponsors even though CIC started processing their applications as late as end of March.

I have not heard anything since. Any one else in the same boat who have not heard anything despite application being in processing status for over 2 months?
I am in exactly same scenario. In process since Feb and no update after that.