+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

Malik75

Feb 10, 2014
Our application was received at 1:17pm on January 21st. and CC is charged on March 25th. Seems like we made it to the quota!!!

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Malik75 said:
Our application was received at 1:17pm on January 21st. and CC is charged on March 25th. Seems like we made it to the quota!!!
Interesting as the quota has been declared reached last week of Jan. Makes one wonder if the credit card charge actually mean being added to quota.

Screech339

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
screech339 said:
Interesting as the quota has been declared reached last week of Jan. Makes one wonder if the credit card charge actually mean being added to quota.

Screech339

Screech ji,

Could it be possible that part amount of cost recovery for returning the rejected/unprocessed application is effected from the charged credit card ?

ur thought, please.

Thanx.

Good luck.May God all !!!!

mspjal

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
mspjal said:
Screech ji,

Could it be possible that part amount of cost recovery for returning the rejected/unprocessed application is effected from the charged credit card ?

ur thought, please.

Thanx.

Good luck.May God all !!!!

mspjal
It is possible, after all there is a 75 dollar nonrefundable fee involved. So it could be that they are trying to get that since there are no separate charge for 75 dollars as it is grouped together with the full application fee.

Only time will tell.

Screech339

nina.roy

Star Member
Dec 24, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got an email AOR today from CIC.

----------------
UCI: #
Application No.: #
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear <my name>,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/01/02 on behalf of the following member(s):

<parents names>

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application

To notify CIC of changes to your application you may contact this office at the address identified below. You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free, at 1-888-242-2100. Changes to your address may be made through our online service at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp.

What happens next?
For further information about the sponsorship process, please refer to CIC’s website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/index.asp.

You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process. You may be eligible for a refund of the sponsorship fee or the permanent resident application fee if processing of your file has not yet begun.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use the UCI number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp.

Please be advised that CIC will contact you as soon as your application is reviewed. We trust that this information concerning your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class is helpful.

CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4

www.cic.gc.ca

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “@cic.gc.ca” or “@international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If CIC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Like other forms of communication, e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures (such as encryption).

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
They will need to increase the yearly quotas of visas until all the backlogs everywhere (including visa offices) are all cleared.

Otherwise these applications will take forever to process. Even with only 5000 per year. The existing backlogs at Visa Offices need to be processed first to clear the inventories

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Could you please share CIC email address that we can add to safe sender list? Thanks!

nina.roy said:
I got an email AOR today from CIC.

----------------
UCI: #
Application No.: #
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

Dear <my name>,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/01/02 on behalf of the following member(s):

<parents names>

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application

To notify CIC of changes to your application you may contact this office at the address identified below. You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free, at 1-888-242-2100. Changes to your address may be made through our online service at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp.

What happens next?
For further information about the sponsorship process, please refer to CIC's website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/index.asp.

You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process. You may be eligible for a refund of the sponsorship fee or the permanent resident application fee if processing of your file has not yet begun.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use the UCI number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp.

Please be advised that CIC will contact you as soon as your application is reviewed. We trust that this information concerning your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class is helpful.

CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4

www.cic.gc.ca

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “ @ cic.gc.ca” or “ @ international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If CIC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Like other forms of communication, e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures (such as encryption).

nina.roy

Star Member
Dec 24, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scorpion_ca said:
Could you please share CIC email address that we can add to safe sender list? Thanks!
Sure it came from <Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca>

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I asked this on another dead thread (but appropriate topic, but then thought of adding the question here too)

anyone, appreciate any insight in this.... (this is offcourse for next year)

wat if the parents are separated and not legally divorced, and hence only one parent is interested in immigrating....

- do we need a formal separation notice (like a affidavit)
- and in that situation how does the sponsorship work (in terms of the size of the family??)

thanks

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
Jacaranda said:
I asked this on another dead thread (but appropriate topic, but then thought of adding the question here too)

anyone, appreciate any insight in this.... (this is offcourse for next year)

wat if the parents are separated and not legally divorced, and hence only one parent is interested in immigrating....

- do we need a formal separation notice (like a affidavit)
- and in that situation how does the sponsorship work (in terms of the size of the family??)

thanks
I'm not 100% sure, but I think if a couple is physically separated for at least 1 year, then they can be considered separated for immigration purposes even though they are still married on paper.

Yes I assume an affidavit of separation would be a requirement. Also an affidavit stating that the main applicant (the 1 parent that is immigrating) acknowledges and accepts that the spouse can NEVER be sponsored in the future under family class.

If this is acceptable, then just 1 parents would count towards the family size.

Reactions: rubz9911

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks so much Rob_TO, for the comment and insight, much appreciate it